Security code in anti theft, four versus six digits?

I want to activate Anti theft on 2 mobile phones.

I want to use a 6 digit code, which it says I can but after I have out in 4 digits, it goes to a confirmation screen.

What do I need to do, to put a 6 digit code in.

Many thanks.

Here are the phone details and the screenshots

About phone

Device Name: Worzel's

Device Model: Redmi Note 8 Pro

MIUI Version: MIUI Global 11.0.3 Stable 11.0.3.0(QGGEUXM)

Android Version: 10 QP1A. 190711020

Android Security Patch Level: 2020-05-01

Hello @Worzel,

Thank you for the information & the images👌

1. Are both devices Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro’s? 
  • According to Kaspersky’s documentation: “On some manufacturers' devices, the secret code becomes the system PIN code after the device is blocked. Manufacturers can limit the number of symbols in the system PIN code. To avoid potential problems in unblocking devices, we recommend that you set a secret code that has the same number of symbols as in the system PIN code. “
  • Is the system pin code 4 characters?  If “no”, please contact Kaspersky Technical Support, on the contacts  page, select your location, select Application use, select from available options: ONLINE CHAT (not available all locations) PHONE (not available all locations), SUBMIT A REQUEST - via your MyKaspersky account (see template at the end of our reply), provide as much information as possible, an AIDA64 report, a detailed history & the images you’ve shared here. 
  •  After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Note: Kaspersky does document several known limitations of KIS for Android/ Xiaomi,  it may be there’s a conflict that’s not documented, Support will be able to advise🤔 

Please let us know what the Technical Team advise when the information is available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳