Safe Money on Safari (Macbook Air 2020)

JS.

Hi, everybody, I just bought my first Macbook and I already had a Kaspersky Internet Security license. It happens that after the installation on my Macbook I just can’t run the protected browser (Safe Money) on Safari. When I open the bank account window it just won’t open the protected browser as happens with my windows 10 pc. Can you, please, help me ?

Thanks.

Hi, everybody, I just bought my first Macbook and I already had a Kaspersky Internet Security license. It happens that after the installation on my Macbook I just can’t run the protected browser (Safe Money) on Safari. When I open the bank account window it just won’t open the protected browser as happens with my windows 10 pc. Can you, please, help me ?

Thanks.

Welcome!

If you’ve checked:

1. KIS system requirements  ?
  2. KIS software compatibility ?

Please follow these guidelines:

1. What to do if Kaspersky Internet Security 21 for Mac functions incorrectly
  2. If the issue remains, please contact Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the template as in our image, provide a detailed history, including all actions taken, include images & or video if they help explain the problem; Support may request include MAC Log & Trace files, they will guide you if necessary:

3. After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please share the outcome, with the Community, when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋