Reside in Asia now but I have still have an active US KT License?

Banna6699

Hello, I came to this forum to ask when I originally purchased a 2 year US KTS license I resided in the US. But now that I have resided in Asia(Thailand) for the past year, will this whole matter affect me as I don't have a US IP anymore? I got the UV update but immediately deleted it as I did not want it and it does not apply to me anymore as I don't like in the States. Is it possible to transfer my remaining license to my current region of residency or will I have to eat the remaining days and get a new license for my new region?

Thanks

12 minutes ago, Banna6699 said:

Hello, I came to this forum to ask when I originally purchased a 2 year US KTS license I resided in the US. But now that I have resided in Asia(Thailand) for the past year, will this whole matter affect me as I don't have a US IP anymore? I got the UV update but immediately deleted it as I did not want it and it does not apply to me anymore as I don't like in the States. Is it possible to transfer my remaining license to my current region of residency or will I have to eat the remaining days and get a new license for my new region?

Hello @Banna6699,

Welcome!

The Kaspersky Community cannot facilitate this for (you), for your own privacy & security, your private information is not available to the Community. 

Log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown; please include a *detailed history*

image.thumb.png.24408ec832d7a8d02a8ff1495062ea6a.png

*Also - IF using Chat - *before* ending the chat -> ask the operator to email (you) a copy of the chat transcript - otherwise (you'll) have no record of the chat    

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
*Also - IF using Chat - *before* ending the chat -> ask the operator to email (you) a copy of the chat transcript - otherwise (you'll) have no record of the chat*

2 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Banna6699,

Welcome!

The Kaspersky Community cannot facilitate this for (you), for your own privacy & security, your private information is not available to the Community. 

Log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown; please include a *detailed history*

image.thumb.png.24408ec832d7a8d02a8ff1495062ea6a.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Yes, I have already done this when I tried the chat method, however when I did this and filled in the information asking for  details such as my email and activation code related to the matter it did not bring me to a chat. I am assume for whatever odd reason trying to connect to chat/email/phone its bringing me to the same template but not confirmation whatsoever

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Banna6699 said:

Yes, I have already done this when I tried the chat method, however when I did this and filled in the information asking for  details such as my email and activation code related to the matter it did not bring me to a chat. I am assume for whatever odd reason trying to connect to chat/email/phone its bringing me to the same template but not confirmation whatsoever

Hello @Banna6699,

Thank you for posting back & the information!

1. Please share the URL from the support page you landed on?
  2. & were *all* fields in both forms filled in, & the Privacy consent & eCaptcha also? 

image.thumb.png.f5b9feb699836cbd0904362136150b77.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

added 2nd form example

3 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Banna6699,

2. & were *all* fields in both forms filled in, & the Privacy consent & eCaptcha also? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Yes, I followed everything correctly. Here is what I got as a result. Also tried on two different browsers

Clip2.png

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Banna6699 said:

Yes, I followed everything correctly. Here is what I got as a result. Also tried on two different browsers

Hello @Banna6699

Thank you for the information & the image!

Try  https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/global#contacts  - will it work? 

You will only have the Email option, so please select that. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

8 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Banna6699,

image.thumb.png.f5b9feb699836cbd0904362136150b77.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Yes this example of the second part, I also completed but did not go into such detail as I was just trying to get into a chat. But I need to send an email I will make it more detailed like the example you provided

1 minute ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Banna6699

Try  https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/global#contacts  - will it work? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Yes, I do see that I only have the email option now from the link that you provided. I guess this is the only way to be certain if it's possible to do. Strange that the chat doesn't work but much appreciated. I will check and see if the email option has an issue as well or not

I completed the email from the link that was provided but I did not receive any sort of confirmation that the form completed...

Email.png

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Banna6699 said:

Yes this example of the second part, I also completed but did not go into such detail as I was just trying to get into a chat. But I need to send an email I will make it more detailed like the example you provided

Yes, I do see that I only have the email option now from the link that you provided. I guess this is the only way to be certain if it's possible to do. Strange that the chat doesn't work but much appreciated. I will check and see if the email option has an issue as well or not

1. I completed the email from the link that was provided but I did not receive any sort of confirmation that the form completed...

Hello @Banna6699

On the Global support page the only options available are Email & Remote support (you do not require Remote). 

It's odd that confirmation was not received - normally, the submission of the form would go to the next page that would have an incident reference number prefixed with INC0000 & an automated script advising the incident had been logged & would be responded to within x period. 

Just to make sure, please check (your) Email spam & or Junk folders - in case an automated incident email has been processed there please? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

6 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Banna6699

On the Global support page the only options available are Email & Remote support (you do not require Remote). 

It's odd that confirmation was not received - normally, the submission of the form would go to the next page that would have an incident reference number prefixed with INC0000 & an automated script advising the incident had been logged & would be responded to within x period. 

Just to make sure, please check (your) Email spam & or Junk folders - in case an automated incident email has been processed there please? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Ok, I found out what the matter was... I was on my VPN with a US IP address. Since Kaspersky is leaving the US the support page for whatever reason has ceased to work hahaha...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Banna6699 said:

Ok, I found out what the matter was... I was on my VPN with a US IP address. Since Kaspersky is leaving the US the support page for whatever reason has ceased to work hahaha...

Excellent, thank you so much for sorting it out & for letting us know @Banna6699, much appreciated!

https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/ph#contacts - does have Chat. (IF you're interested). 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋