Renew License. discrepancy between this product and the country registered in your customer account.

Yaserjasim

Greetings of The Day,

I hope you are doing well, I just purchased a license for my Kaspersky product, but i received directly this email. 

• Kaspersky Total Security

“However there is a discrepancy between this product and the country registered in your customer account.
In accordance with the international Tax collection regulation, we cannot confirm this transaction as it stands since the invoice country doesn’t match either your IP address or your payment method.
Therefore could you please e-mail us by return a scanned or photographed document showing the same country as the invoice country which is "Jordan" ?
Please note that a utility bill or an I.D. is an acceptable form of evidence.

If your country of residence is not on the list provided, we kindly invite you to visit www.kaspersky.com to select your country/region by clicking on the world logo displayed on the top right hand corner of the page in order to be redirected to the correct store:”

The question is how can I renew from Iraq the Country is not listed in the drop list, and will my first purchase be refunded?

Best Regards

@Yaserjasim

the Country is not listed in the drop list,

Welcome.

When the country is not listed please follow → For all other countries  →  Global Website.
Licenses purchased on the Global Website are not submitted to regional restrictions.
Also , please submit your issue in your e-mail reply.

For an eventual refund request please go to https://support.kaspersky.com/14828