Reinstall Agent and endpoint from KSC11 to a Windows 2008 R2 server that is reformatted but, without removing the agent and Endpoint

Hi,
We recently moved to Kaspersky, So, there are a lot of confusions and learning curve.
My first question is below:
I had installed Network Agent and Windows server 10.1.2 from KSC 11 to a Windows 2008 R2 server. But, for some reason, i had to reformat that server without removing the agent & protection and reinstalled the same OS with the same hostname & IP. Now when i try to install Agent, i am not able to install and in KSC console I see Network Agent is installed & Real-time protection as YES and Network Agent running as NO.
How can I completely remove this server from the console and reinstall agent and protection.

From what i understood, now there isnt anymore Kaspersky installed on the server right?

BUT, you keep the same name so, for some reason KSC know him as powered on.

You can just Cancel the server from the console → Right Click → Delete → Yes.

After that, you can probably reinstall kaspersky without problem.

Let me know.

HI,

I deleted the server from the console and then right click,  install application, selected n/w agent (from Select Installation Package) windows,  unchecked Using Network Agent &checked Using Operating system resource through Admin Server & unchecked do not re-install if it is already installed and gave the domain account with privilege to install and it was done.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I am new with Kaspersky, does this mean each time we reinstall windows on a computer we need to also remove the object from the console ? i will like to put a discovery rule that install the agent and the client each time a windows is reinstall is this possible ?

tanks