Question: Buying business license disabling popups

Hello

I use kaspersky at home (paid, internet security) and I’m constantly plagued by annoying popups such as the key manager, VPN, and it automatically installs addons into my browser without my permission at least once a month.

I’ve managed to ignore this and just close the kaspersky ads even tho I’m in a paid license key for 2+ years now.

We are looking to upgrade our work team to a new AV (team of 10+) but I am worried that even with the business keys the same popups will occur. Even worse since a lot of the employees are not tech savvy they may accidentally install the password manager and VPN etc which will require time and resources to clean up their computers after

Any guarantee it won’t try to sneak in all this extra software once we install it on their computers?

A week and still no replies?

On my PC I got another  ‘Application updated do you want to install password manager’ popup even tho I disabled all ads and popups weeks ago

So I take it if we do install this as a business license theres a high chance the popups never stop?

• 1 year later...

A week and still no replies? On my PC I got another  ‘Application updated do you want to install password manager’ popup even tho I disabled all ads and popups weeks ago. So I take it if we do install this as a business license there's a high chance the popups never stop?

Hello @dr dre

Sincere apologies that your topic was not responded to😥

For Kaspersky Home software, during the INSTALL, there’s an option to DECLINE KPM, if you did not decline KPM, you will be plagued by KPM popups → KPM Premium has been installed if decline has not been selected. 

A clean install, selecting DECLINE KPM, is required, to stop the KPM popups. 

Free KVPN, installs automatically, there is no DECLINE option, (ioo) there should be. 

After installing the Kaspersky Home software, if you do not wish to use KVPN, uninstall it, or change it, from automatic start, when Windows starts, to manual start, then, if you ever wish to use it, you won’t need to reinstall. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋