qbittorrent and kaspersky eccesive disk writining folder \SysWHist\

mantra

hi

windows 10 pro and windows 7 pro both 64bit

kaspersky security cloud free 21.3.10.391 (d)

I have notice really a strange behavior , not normal at all

I have downloaded with qbittorrent 4.3.5 64bit a linux image , and with process hacker and process explorer I have noticed a eccessive writining of files inside c:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP21.3\SysWHist\

like c:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP21.3\SysWHist\main.sdb

kaspersky kept to write to these folder and this files main.sdb really a lot , so i stopped qbittorrent

I thought to make a test and pause the protection (kaspersky ) from the system tray icon

but the really strange thing , is that this happened even after I paused the protection 

with kaspersky security cloud free 21.3.10.391 (d) paused and qbittorrent  , with process hacker disk tab , i could see  continuous writinig to this file

but kaspersky write really a lot , for example i was downloading a linux distro , and kaspersky wrote the same ammount of GB

so i wanted to do another test , download via  qbittorrent a video file ,mp4 and the same behavior , kaspersky on or paused wrote on c:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP21.3\SysWHist\main.sdb the same ammount of the file

450mb is the file , 450mb of writning

is it normal ?

even with the antivirus paused??

is there a way to stop or avoid this eccesive ammount of writning ?

add qbittorrent  in the exclusions or trusted  appliaction did not work

is the only way uninstall kaspersky ?

thanks

Hello, @mantra 

This folder save system watcher function log file (similar a database file). the behavior of any application will be logged in this file. So this situation will occur.

The reason for frequent disk reads and writes is that there are some behaviors in the running applications every moment.

Regards.

Hello, @mantra 

This folder save system watcher function log file (similar a database file). the behavior of any application will be logged in this file. So this situation will occur.

The reason for frequent disk reads and writes is that there are some behaviors in the running applications every moment.

Regards.

Hi @Wesly.Zhang 

is there a way to make or add for example  qbittorrent   in a system watcher white list ?

i tried to add in the exclusion and truested apps , but it did not fix it

thanks

Hello, @mantra 

Regards.

Hi @Wesly.Zhang 

is there a way to make or add for example  qbittorrent   in a system watcher white list ?

i tried to add in the exclusion and truested apps , but it did not fix it

thanks

Hello,

Could you take a screenshot about your settings? Let’s check the settings.

Regards.