Product I did not receive the key

Hello everybody

I bought a product and did not receive the key. I later read that my region is not supported for this product. What is the way to refund the value of the product?

Attached is a hint about the invoice that was debited from my account

kasperSKY.png

1 hour ago, abdu_2023 said:
I bought a product and did not receive the key. 
I later read that my region is not supported for this product. 
What is the way to refund the value of the product?
1 hour ago, abdu_2023 said:
I hope you can solve my problem quickly. There is a refund period agreement
Attached is a hint about the invoice that was debited from my account. 

kasperSKY.png

Hello @abdu_2023

Welcome!

The advice is for the *VPN* onlyhttps://me-en.kaspersky.com/premium

The use of VPN technology is subject to local laws and regulations. Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection should only be used for its intended purpose. And it is not available for downloading or activation in Belarus, China, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Oman, Pakistan, and Qatar.

(Your) Invoice shows the Kaspersky Premium & Kaspersky Safe Kids subscription has been purchased - the VPN has not = compliance with local laws. 

Thank you. 

👉IF you are installing Kaspersky Premium - READ:

1. How subscription works
  2. How to activate a subscription on your device
  3. How to install or remove the application
Edited by TKSC
grammar😌

8 minutes ago, abdu_2023 said:
I want to activate the program, but I cannot. The program asks for the product code every time I open the application????!!!!
6 minutes ago, abdu_2023 said:
When I log into my account through your website, it appears that I do not have a paid subscription??

4 minutes ago, abdu_2023 said:
I paid money for nothing. A week has passed since the payment. I hope to solve my problem, as it is of the utmost importance

Hello @abdu_2023

You are most welcome!

1.  Log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service. On the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Order & Payment issuesDelivery issue template; please include any screen images & a detailed history. Support may request other details; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? image.thumb.png.aa200faac8a306a524e128c551617625.png

1 minute ago, abdu_2023 said:
I have been browsing your site for a week and did not find a solution to activate my subscription or redeem its value. 
I hope my problem is solved today. I cannot wait any longer.

Hello @abdu_2023

You are most welcome!

👉Read our previous reply. 

3 minutes ago, abdu_2023 said:
A request has been submitted regarding the problem and the invoice file has been attached. 
I will wait until the evening. 
I hope my problem is resolved.
1 minute ago, abdu_2023 said:
I will not stop publishing until I get my money back or receive an email containing the key. 
Other than that, I will not stop

To set your expectations @abdu_2023, Kaspersky Customer Service may take 3 to 5 business days to process the request - that is a normal turnaround time. 

You can wear your fingers out typing meaningless posts if you wish, it will not make Kaspersky Customer Service process the request any faster.