Problem with signing in to My Kaspersky account

I have registered My Kaspersky account. Through two months I tried to sign in to this, but couldn’t. I didn’t remember my password for 100%, and I decided that I can’t to sign in to my account because password that I enter is wrong. I used ‘Forgot password’ function and created new password. Through one month since this I the same tried to sing in to my account, but the same couldn’t. I think that if you rarely use your My Kaspersky account, system forgets your password. Do I correctly understand? Can I restore this password that I created one month ago? Costs to add that I haven’t installed any Kaspersky product on my computer (I place this question to Kaspersky Internet Security category, but this product isn’t installed on my computer).

Hello,

I think that if you rarely use your My Kaspersky account, system forgets your password. Do I correctly understand?

The answer is no.

Can I restore this password that I created one month ago?

Yes, Go to forget my password to reset your password. If you always forget your password, I think you need a password store app, just like Kaspersky Password Manager.

Regards.

Hello!

Thank you for answer! But you have not caught that I typed passwords correctly (even first time, about that I wrote that I didn’t remember password for 100%, I really remembered it correctly). Similar situation was about my Skype account. I had not use it for long time and when I tried to sign in in it (I remembered password correctly, pay your attention), I couldn’t do this. I used ‘Forgot password?’ option and created new password. I again didn’t use my account for some time, that time for about one month. When I tried to sign in in it, I again couldn’t do that. I remembered password correctly, as first time. I again used ‘Forgot password?’ option and created new password, which is my Skype password for today.

Hello!

Thank you for answer! But you have not caught that I typed passwords correctly (even first time, about that I wrote that I didn’t remember password for 100%, I really remembered it correctly). Similar situation was about my Skype account. I had not use it for long time and when I tried to sign in in it (I remembered password correctly, pay your attention), I couldn’t do this. I used ‘Forgot password?’ option and created new password. I again didn’t use my account for some time, that time for about one month. When I tried to sign in in it, I again couldn’t do that. I remembered password correctly, as first time. I again used ‘Forgot password?’ option and created new password, which is my Skype password for today.

Hello,

If you are sure that the password you entered is expected, please test your keyboard input, enter the password in the “Notepad” application, and check whether the displayed content is consistent with expectations. Usually, when entering a password, upper and lower case may be confused, so this situation is more common.

Regards.

Thank you!

Execuse me, second time I typed one symbol in password incorrectly. First time I could type my another email address in place of this that was connected to my Kaspersky account, but I am not sure about it, it is possible that that time Kaspersky Lab, not me, was guilty. About my Skype account I am sure that Microsoft was guilty.

Thank you!

Execuse me, second time I typed one symbol in password incorrectly. First time I could type my another email address in place of this that was connected to my Kaspersky account, but I am not sure about it, it is possible that that time Kaspersky Lab, not me, was guilty. About my Skype account I am sure that Microsoft was guilty.

Hello,

Please care if the characters you entered are as expected. Because sometimes the English case switch (CapLock key) can cause some trouble.

Regards.