PC Cleaner says Opera has not been used in 20 years.

ThornR

I am using Kaspersky Total Security 19.0.0.188(g). It told me that I had a program (the Opera browser) that I hadn't used for 20 years.What is going on? (The computer is about 1 month old)
Hello ThornR Welcome! KTS (PC Cleaner), is doing the housework! KTS is "telling" you, Opera hasn't been used for 19.8 years, and the current Opera version and the options, remove or hide, so if the computer is a month old, were there any "old" files used when the computer was setup? Did you have data or applications restored from a previous computer? Or, are you saying, KTS PC Cleaner has found Opera, but, there is no Opera software on your new computer? Also, a little "tip", in any Kaspersky software, wherever there's a ?, clicking the ? will open a browser with a "help" document, specific to the window of the application, in this case, the ? will open KTS 2019 - PC Cleaner Please let us know? Thank you:pray_tone3:

It was a clean install of Windows The version of Opera (63.0.3368.88) was released yesterday
Hello ThornR, Thank you for posting back. Opera (current version), yes. I understand. Are you saying you've never installed Opera on your computer? Please collect GSI & Windows logs, upload the zip folder, to cloud storage of your choice, post back or pm the link please? Best regards.