Objects scanned, I allowed WebToolbar.Win32.Asparnet. Concern? Now am having second thoughts.

Go to solution Solved by Guest #37,

Is this of concern? I allowed BUT now am having second thoughts. Got this message: 20.05.2019 02.04.24;Object (file) not processed;C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\AskToolbarInstaller-ORJ-V7C[9].7z//program files/AskPartnerNetwork/Toolbar/toolbar_x64.dll;C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\AskToolbarInstaller-ORJ-V7C[9].7z//program files/AskPartnerNetwork/Toolbar/toolbar_x64.dll;not-a-virus:WebToolbar.Win32.Asparnet.ay;Allowed by user Thanks Tommy

• Solution
Hi, Ask tool bar is considered by many antivirus as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program)/adware.
Increasingly recognized as malware, the Ask toolbar is a search tool that is regularly bundled and offered along with other products during installation. The Ask toolbar changes your browser homepage and replaces your default search engine without permission. Additionally, it can cause your browser to slow to a crawl and trigger redirected searches or failed keyword searches. These inconveniences make it easy to see why it’s in your best interest to remove the toolbar from your device. In some cases, a ‟bad” add-on can’t be removed directly via the browser menu, because removal is blocked by an add-on protector.
But the final decision is yours. In my personal opinion I don´t like "toolbars" Regards