Newly purchased subscription already activated, NO!!!

Go to solution Solved by templar,

Greetings folks,

I usually wait until Kaspersky warns me that my license is expiring in which case I purchase a new subscription and enter the code in which case it stores the new license until my existing license expires and then it activates it after the existing subscription expires.

My existing subscription runs out in 66 days but I decided to purchase a new subscription early.  I've entered it in but it is now active.  I don't want it active, I want it in suspension until my existing subscription runs out.

Screenshot2023-11-28174742.png.dffb72779647036c87812e0685592a5d.png

Should I contact support? 

Edited by templar

9 hours ago, templar said:

I usually wait until Kaspersky warns me that my license is expiring in which case I purchase a new subscription and enter the code in which case it stores the new license until my existing license expires and then it activates it after the existing subscription expires.

My existing subscription runs out in 66 days but I decided to purchase a new subscription early.  I've entered it in but it is now active.  I don't want it active, I want it in suspension until my existing subscription runs out.

1. Should I contact support? 

Hello @templar

Welcome back! 

Kaspersky's *new* software range, if purchased via a Kaspersky website OR (your) MyKaspersky account - activates on the day of purchase / payment date - not the software install date OR any other date controlled by a Kaspersky subscriber - which in this case = you. 

How subscription works: 💥Your subscription starts the day of purchase💥and will automatically renew each term so your protection is uninterrupted. We will email you a reminder about the upcoming charge, and you will be charged at the undiscounted price (which is subject to change) before the next subscription term begins. You can cancel anytime.

*see image at the end of our reply*

1. IF you don't contact support there will be two subscriptions active, you'll lose days, lose 🤑 & be 🤬, but, before contacting support, there's more information to know: 
  • A. Kaspersky Customer Service *agents* have the authority to cancel/adjust a newly activated subscription IF the subscriber has 30days or less remaining on the *old* subscription. 
  • B. Kaspersky Customer Service *agents* have the authority to cancel/adjust a newly activated subscription IF the *new* subscription/software is the *same* as the *old* subscription. 

⚠️IF the remaining days on the *old* subscription *exceeds* 30days Kaspersky Customer Service *agents* must escalate the request to the Kaspersky experts -> the outcome is not guaranteed. 

⚠️IF the *old* subscription & the *new* subscription are *different* - Kaspersky Customer Service *agents* must escalate the request to the Kaspersky experts -> the outcome is not guaranteed. 

For the support request, make sure you have the KTS activation code, the Premium *License number* & the email address (you) used when the Premium subscription was purchased - then, fill in the template as follows: 

USER_2023-11-23_065559.thumb.jpg.143a1e78303847f391d51932f4f97ba6.jpg

• ☢️FYI - the Premium subscription (you've selected), covers 3 User Accounts, 3 devices for 1 year, it includes: Kaspersky Safe Kids - for 1 year, for 1 User account & up to 100 devices, Kaspersky Premium Password Manager for 3 Users & Kaspersky Unlimited VPN for 1 User - the *remaining* 2 User accounts get Standard/Free VPN☢️
  • Also, read this: https://www.kaspersky.com/premium#subscription

templar.thumb.jpg.789206869b451f4d53e0d0f10157bf62.jpg

Any further questions/issue or problems please post back & please share the outcome, with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added link
  • Like 1