need download kaspersky plus offline installer

Is there an offline installer for Kaspersky Plus? I have downloaded the 4 MB application from My Kaspersky, and presumably its going to connect to the internet to download the acutal flies. I need to install AV on my new computer and don't want to connect to the internet without AV. 

24 minutes ago, Amien said:
  1. Is there an offline installer for Kaspersky Plus?
  2. I have downloaded the 4 MB application from My Kaspersky, and presumably it's going to connect to the internet to download the actual flies.
  3. I need to install AV on my new computer and don't want to connect to the internet without AV. 

Hello @Amien

Welcome!

1. No. Kaspersky Plus will not be able to be installed without an active internet service. 
  2. Correct. 
  3. Windows will protect the computer for the duration. 
  4. 💥Read & follow:  How to install or remove the application

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

15 horas atrás, Flood and Flood's wife disse:

Hello @Amien

Welcome!

1. No. Kaspersky Plus will not be able to be installed without an active internet service. 
  2. Correct. 
  3. Windows will protect the computer for the duration. 
  4. 💥Read & follow:  How to install or remove the application

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Although Kaspersky could have an Offline installer, like other products have this option.
Does anyone know why Kaspersky doesn't have this option mentioned above?

8 hours ago, SystemInfo said:
  1. Although Kaspersky could have an Offline installer, like other products have this option.
  2. Does anyone know why Kaspersky doesn't have this option mentioned above?

Hello @SystemInfo

Welcome back!

1. Kaspersky could have a lot of things, at this moment in time they do not have an offline installer - move on OR LOG a Feedback, I have a complaint or Feedback, I have a suggestion - request with Kaspersky Customer Service & post back the Incident reference number
  2. The old generation of Kaspersky software could be installed locally & did not need to be connected to the MyKaspersky account for the software to be active - this is no longer the case - read the documentation we referred to in our reply to @Amien- it answers many, IF not all of your questions.  

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar😌
  • Like 2

@Amien Welcome.

On 10/19/2023 at 2:17 AM, Amien said:

its going to connect to the internet to download the acutal flies.

During the install/setup procedure multiple files are downloaded in folder "Kaspersky Lab Setup Files" and they get deleted after the installation is completed.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Is there an offline installer for Kaspersky Standard Antivirus? If not, has Kaspersky made an official announcement regarding this? Please provide this information urgently as it is critical for our company. ( *****@*****.tld )
Thanks in advance 

Edited by Sami Tad

Some observations from a Real customer here from the US. I have used this antivirus for 2 years on three devices. 

Strange activity, here. Bizarre actually. 

I've noticed an influx of new accounts created with the sole purpose of showing interest in downloading offline versions of Kaspersky. I've also noticed old accounts that are authentic. The ratio is highly in favor of new accounts. I'm stating fact not insinuation.

I know this isn't that unusual except the United States just banned the use of this antivirus and these accounts have NO questions or concerns regarding the ban and only want the ability to download. You would expect a customer such as myself to have concerns and questions or ditch the software entirely which is what I want to do. 

All of these accounts are asking for the same thing: An offline download version of this now, Federally banned antivirus 

These accounts are brand new, which isn't that important, however, the substance of their posts are. all they're doing is conveying interest in the product that may be unsafe to use. If they're an offline 100% they are probably safe in most circumstances.

We don't know for sure yet. However, with the influx of new accounts...

There are some possibilities I am considering:

1. These are people that have never made accounts such as myself, and their operations are offline, so they're not afraid of threats. 

2. these are adversaries trying to build confidence or maintain reputation in a product that has just been federally banned in the US

3. Personally I have noticed Kaspersky being used as a doppelganger for malware. Meaning I have seen two processes of Kaspersky . One of them was a fake and being used as malware.

4. The real Kaspersky has never detected any malicious file in the last year... even when I knew my system was infected. I made sure of it and tested the concept 

Someone made the astute observation that the company is not communicating with the public. He's right. I can't even get an agent in a chat.

Edited by RealCustomerfromtheUS

5 hours ago, RealCustomerfromtheUS said:

Some observations from a Real customer here from the US. I have used this antivirus for 2 years on three devices. 

Strange activity, here. Bizarre actually. 

1. I've noticed an influx of new accounts created with the sole purpose of showing interest in downloading offline versions of Kaspersky. I've also noticed old accounts that are authentic. The ratio is highly in favor of new accounts. I'm stating fact not insinuation.
  2. Someone made the astute observation that the company is not communicating with the public. He's right. I can't even get an agent in a chat.

Hello @RealCustomerfromtheUS,

Welcome!

1. We don't see a "influx of new accounts created with the sole purpose of showing interest in downloading offline versions of Kaspersky." 25th June, 2024: Sami Tad requested OLI, prior to that the last request was 2023: offline installer 
  2. @MedvedevUnited from Kaspersky - responded to U.S.A. making Kaspersky illegal, by schu, Kaspersky published a statement on their official X channel: Kaspersky & Kaspersky published a press release via their Corporate News: Kaspersky Statement on the U.S. Commerce Department DeterminationKaspersky Customer Service / Chat -  https://support.kaspersky.com/us/b2c/us#contacts  - is available 24/7/365 - furthermore we tested your claim, we chatted with an agent 20 minutes after logging a chat request: 

image.thumb.png.d11848ab20799d99aada9737a78c1a0b.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar😞