MyKaspersky download, I want to download Secure Connection mykaspersky wants something called current password

Hello everyone from Poland

I know russian quite a bit but I will use english to be more precise

I have a small problem with mykaspersky application and Secure Connection. As far as I know I have 2 accounts on mykaspersky- one connected with gmail and Kaspersky Total Security. I wanted to buy also Secure Connection = for the time being I used limited 300 MB per day version and thats good VPN so I connected with my kaspersky by using facebook Account and paid 36 $ dollars so now I have a licence for Secure Connection for 1 year.

My problem is that if I want to download Secure Connection mykaspersky wants something called current password from me so I tried every password that came to my mind but I failed to download full version. So I tried to type licence code in free version of Secure Connection also without sucess.

So I kindly ask you to tell me what Im doing wrong- 3 or 4 years ago I had Secure Connection without problems on my account connected with gmail. Even now I have Total Security on 3 devices. But I cant use my Secure Connection licence on account connected with facebook.

Please tell me where I can find current password because even a person I contacted in Poland on Kaspersky online help was not able to help me so I hope you know the answer.

Hello  @tygrysek,

Welcome!

You may not be doing anthing “wrong”.

It’s unfortunate Support (Poland) did  not help.

• Let’s see what we can do:

MyKaspersky.com two accounts:

1st account = KTS license , x@gmail.com. 
2nd account = ? for KSC-VPN license, facebook email address.

( A
When you purchased the KSC-VPN license, a confirmation "Payment Information" email is sent with the Invoice number & Order number. 
Do you have that email?
The email address (used by the Kaspersky system to send the emai) is the same email address you need to use to sign into MyKaspersky.com for KSC-VPN

( B )
Putting Kaspersky aside for a moment:
Facebook - can you sign into your Facebook account?
Do you have more than 1 Facebook account?

( C )
(1) Sign into MyKaspersky.com with x@gmail address, go to:  https://my.kaspersky.com/MyLicenses#/ - check which products are associated with the gmail address.

If you're still unable to sign into any other account, still in MyKaspersky.com (gmail address), create an incident request, https://my.kaspersky.com/techsupport#/requests/new - fill in the template, (see my image), specifying your operating system, software, versison, full description of the problem. 
An INC# will be created, and an automated email will be sent with the incident number, then, generally with 5 working days, Kaspersky Lab Technical Support (human) will contact you and "hopefully", help you solve the problem... 

Please let us know how you go?

Thank you🙏

Hello  @tygrysek,

Welcome!

• Let’s see what we can do:

2nd account = ? for KSC-VPN license, facebook email address.

( A
When you purchased the KSC-VPN license, a confirmation "Payment Information" email is sent with the Invoice number & Order number. 
Do you have that email?
The email address (used by the Kaspersky system to send the emai) is the same email address you need to use to sign into MyKaspersky.com for KSC-VPN

( B )

( C )
(1) Sign into MyKaspersky.com with x@gmail address, go to:  https://my.kaspersky.com/MyLicenses#/ - check which products are associated with the gmail address.

If you're still unable to sign into any other account, still in MyKaspersky.com (gmail address), create an incident request, https://my.kaspersky.com/techsupport#/requests/new - fill in the template, (see my image), specifying your operating system, software, versison, full description of the problem. 
An INC# will be created, and an automated email will be sent with the incident number, then, generally with 5 working days, Kaspersky Lab Technical Support (human) will contact you and "hopefully", help you solve the problem... 

Thank you🙏

Hello  @tygrysek 

Welcome!

Let’s see what we can do:

2nd account = KSC-VPN license, facebook email address - ?

( A ) 

• When you purchased the KSC-VPN license, a confirmation "Payment Information" email is sent with the Invoice number & Order number. Do you have that email? The email address (used by the Kaspersky system to send the emai) is the same email address you need to use to sign into MyKaspersky.com for KSC-VPN

( B )

• Facebook - can you sign into your Facebook account?
  • Do you have more than 1 Facebook account?

( C )

• Sign into MyKaspersky.com with x@gmail address, go to: Licenses tab- check which products are associated with the gmail address.
  • If you're still unable to sign into any other account, still in MyKaspersky.com (gmail address), create an incident request - fill in the template, (see my image), specifying your operating system, software, versison, full description of the problem. An INC# will be created, and an automated email will be sent with the incident number, then, generally with 5 working days, Kaspersky Lab Technical Support (human) will contact you and "hopefully", help you solve the problem... 

Thank you

Hello  @tygrysek,

Welcome!

Let’s see what we can do:

2nd account = ? for KSC-VPN license,  facebook email address.

( A ) 
When you purchased the KSC-VPN license, a confirmation "Payment Information" email is sent with the Invoice number & Order numbers. 
Do you have that email?

( B ) 

( C )
(1) Sign into MyKaspersky.com with x@gmail address, go to: Licenses tab, to check which products are associated with the gmail address. 

(2) If you're still unable to sign into any other account, in MyKaspersky.com, create an incident request - fill in the template, (see my image), specifying your operating system, software, versison, full description of the problem. 

Let me know how you go please? 

Thank you

My problem is that if I want to download Secure Connection mykaspersky wants something called current password from me so I tried every password that came to my mind but I failed to download full version.

So I kindly ask you to tell me what Im doing wrong- 3 or 4 years ago I had Secure Connection without problems on my account connected with gmail. Even now I have Total Security on 3 devices. But I cant use my Secure Connection licence on account connected with facebook.

Please tell me where I can find current password because even a person I contacted in Poland on Kaspersky online help was not able to help me so I hope you know the answer.

Looks like you`re being asked to enter password for you MyK account, the one you attached using your facebook email. When you first done this you should have also specified a password. Anyways, now you can just restore that password for this account and then keep it safe:).

Alternatively you can get polish Secure Connection distributives here: https://www.kaspersky.pl/secure-connection

But in order to use premium version you will still need to connect the apps to you MyK account (the one with facebook email).

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need more details.