Moved to a new Administration server - now what

I had a old 2012r2 server(hostname AV01) with Security Center 13. DB running on a old SQL version, So I wanted to update like described here: https://support.kaspersky.com/KSC/13/en-US/3675.htm

So..

• I installed a new 2019 server (hostname AV02)
  • Ran the backup on the old server
  • Created a DB on the new SQL server (same DB name but new Hostname)
  • Installed Security Center 13 on the new server
  • Ran the “restore administration server” on the new server, with the content from the old server
  • Moved a few clients over as described in the guide using a task, and they looks like they work fine

Question:

Dont I need to create a new certificate for the new server, because the certificate in the server restore is named after the old server (AV01)

No, you don´t.

The following data is saved in the backup copy of Administration Server:

• Database of Administration Server (policies, tasks, application settings, events saved on the Administration Server).
  • Configuration details of the structure of administration groups and client devices.
  • Repository of distribution packages of applications for remote installation.
  • Administration Server certificate.

Please, see this link.

No, you don´t.

The following data is saved in the backup copy of Administration Server:

• Database of Administration Server (policies, tasks, application settings, events saved on the Administration Server).
  • Configuration details of the structure of administration groups and client devices.
  • Repository of distribution packages of applications for remote installation.
  • Administration Server certificate.

Please, see this link.

Thx for the reply, and I have seen that description.

But as I mentioned, when I log in to the new server, it only have the certificate with the old servername.

• 3 weeks later...

Please, open a ticket here.

Why? Why cant we solve it here in public to everyones benefit?

​​​​​​​

P.S: Your system wont allow me to create a user for login. I dont understand why Kaspersky insist on making it so hard to get support.