Low restricted application notifications

hpum

I keep getting notifications of applications, namely Viber,(Low restrictred)  is attempting to   establish outgoing TCP connection with remote computer 52.0.252.2 using remote port 443

Since i use viber, i click allow but notifications doesn’t go away.  What seems to be wrong?   Also, kindly link me to information on managing applications  Allow now or block now ..additional actions. Thank you

Hello @hpum,

Welcome!

• We installed Viber, our Kaspersky software immediately assigned Trusted status to the software. 

There may be something wrong with the way it’s been installed or possibly (your) system or your Kaspersky software, you may wish to: (1) uninstall & clean install Viber from a reliable source, (2) restore Kaspersky to Default; (3) uninstall Kaspersky saving License information only, followed by a full shutdown/power OFF & ON, (4) download a new KIS installer, (5) install & configure KIS, (6) recheck the issue; (7) if the issue persists, log a case with Support, select either Chat or Email, Application malfunction, Other template, support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. 

• 💥 If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.

When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Regarding “managing applications”, Open KIS, select Settings, select Protection, scroll down to Advanced threat protection, select Application control; at the top right hand of the screen, select the ? - it will redirect to the Kaspersky Help documents for Application Control settings

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋