KTS with Surfshark Wireguard

Feolin

Hello everyone,

I use Surfshark as Vpn, Wireguard protocol, on my pc with KTS 21.3.10.391(f). From time to time I scan for DNS leaks on https://ipleak.net/ and so far everything is ok. I've been observing for a few days, I don't know how long, and if the arrival of the KTS patch F was the cause, that when testing on that page DNS of Cloudfare appears when analyzing leaks in addition Surfshark´s DNS. Something that didn't happen before, I have the cloudafre DNS defined in the network card when I connect without VPN. I've been testing all morning and if I completely disable the KTS and then connect to the VPN, the DNS leak analysis are correct. On the other hand if KTS is on, there are leaks, curiously it only happens with the Wireguard protocol, with the other protocols, openvpn Udp for example, there is no problem and there are no leaks.I have created Exception rules for Surfsahrk.exe but it doesn't solve it either.

I've tried removing and adding KTS modules but nothing, and I'd like to continue with the Wireguard protocol because the speed compared to other protocols is substantial.

I don't know if anyone can help me with this.

Thanks

Hello,

I have been testing with KTS and I have found that if I disable the KTS Firewall and reconnect to a SurfShark server the DNS leaks disappear. Can something be configured in the Firewall to turn it back on to prevent DNS leaks. I have the SurfShark extension declared as trusted in the KTS.

Thanks,

Hello,

I can't find the bug in the configuration of the Firewall module where I have DNS leaks when the Firewall is active and if I stop it the leaks disappear.  It's unnoticeable and logically I don't want to be without Firewall. Has this happened to anyone?

Thanks.