KTS upgrade / KTS need PC optimizer

Facu3095
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

1. I know there are some things like software updater or delete unused software but u really use it rarely.

2. It needs a lot of things like i saw it in Kaspersky plus.

3. Im using right now Glary Utilities that is good for free but i dont wanna pay for each software i should use i really like all things get together.

4. When is kaspersky plus coming for all countries? What will happen with KTS?

5. As i said im using GU. Is it safe? which is the best pc software for u?

EXTRA:  Im really experiecing some problems with the keys (license code). Can support clean it (i mean wipe out all devices which are using that key so i can reinstall the software for all 10 devices i have).

44 minutes ago, Facu3095 said:
  • I know there are some things like software updater or delete unused software, but u really use it rarely.
  • It needs a lot of things like i saw it in Kaspersky plus.
  • When is Kaspersky plus coming for all countries? What will happen with KTS?
  • I'm using GU. Is it safe? which is the best pc software for u. I'm using right now Glary Utilities that is good for free but i don't wanna pay for each software i should use i really like all things get together.
  • I'm really experiencing some problems with the keys (license code). Can support clean it (i mean wipe out all devices which are using that key so i can reinstall the software for all 10 devices i have).

Hello @Facu3095

Welcome back!

1. Ok.
  2. Ok. It's not going to happen; the reason Kaspersky developed a new software range is not to then continue developing & enhancing the old range. 
  3. By the end of the year Kaspersky plan to offer a similar arrangement for KTS that they are currently offering for KAV/BASIC, KIS/STANDARD & KSC/PLUS, so users who have an existing, valid, KTS license with be able to change to PLUS, with paying extra: read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.
  4. According to @Danila T., the new software may be available in the early part / first quarter of 2023, & in some countries it may be available in the last quarter of 2022, all dates are subject to change
  5. The Community only discusses & recommends Kaspersky software. 
  6. As we understand, Moderator @harlan4096 has already discussed this issue with you & answered you in the Spanish section, correct? IF 'no', if you have the Activation code & the License is valid, there should be no reason why you should not be able to do this; however, we'd recommend you take all necessary care, back up the system, make a system image, & do only one device, to make sure the process works, because, again, from what you've said in the Spanish section, it seems Kaspersky support appear to have some issues with your software license - none of which can be verified here in the Community, altho, having said that, if you wish to post the Incident reference number, it's possible one of the Kaspersky Expert Team, who assist in the Community may make the time to look at the Incident; if you wish to post the Incident number;  it is numbered beginning: INC00001

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Corrected "system"? || ??

Correction @Facu3095

Typo, 3. should read:

By the end of the year Kaspersky plan to offer a similar arrangement for KTS that they are currently offering for KAV/BASIC, KIS/STANDARD & KSC/PLUS, so users who have an existing, valid, KTS license with be able to change to PLUS, without paying extra: read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.

Mea culpa?

Flood?+?

10 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Facu3095

Welcome back!

1. Ok.
  2. Ok. It's not going to happen; the reason Kaspersky developed a new software range is not to then continue developing & enhancing the old range. 
  3. By the end of the year Kaspersky plan to offer a similar arrangement for KTS that they are currently offering for KAV/BASIC, KIS/STANDARD & KSC/PLUS, so users who have an existing, valid, KTS license with be able to change to PLUS, with paying extra: read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.
  4. According to @Danila T., the new software may be available in the early part / first quarter of 2023, & in some countries it may be available in the last quarter of 2022, all dates are subject to change
  5. The Community only discusses & recommends Kaspersky software. 
  6. As we understand, Moderator @harlan4096 has already discussed this issue with you & answered you in the Spanish section, correct? IF 'no', if you have the Activation code & the License is valid, there should be no reason why you should not be able to do this; however, we'd recommend you take all necessary care, back up the system, make a system image, & do only one device, to make sure the process works, because, again, from what you've said in the Spanish section, it seems Kaspersky support appear to have some issues with your software license - none of which can be verified here in the Community, altho, having said that, if you wish to post the Incident reference number, it's possible one of the Kaspersky Expert Team, who assist in the Community may make the time to look at the Incident; if you wish to post the Incident number;  it is numbered beginning: INC00001

Thank you?
Flood?+?

6. They contacted me but just limited to tell me to discuss with the seller. They didnt want to help me tbh (id like to complain about it and ask another supporter) this is why im asking if i can do it by myself or support (disconnect all devices and reinstall again to fill 10 activation).

6.1.  How can i share my license to my family. What ive done was create 10 accounts so my family have their antivirus with their own account but i just had problems with that i just want to know how can i give em license from my account (ill connect all 10 to my account) without give my account (i dont want my account be on 10 different devices)

7. Also if i upgrade all 10 license upgrade or is individually

Edited by Facu3095

1 hour ago, Facu3095 said:
  • They contacted me but just limited to tell me to discuss with the seller. They didn't want to help me.
  • How can i share my license to my family. 
  • Also if i upgrade all 10-license upgrade or is individually

Hello @Facu3095

Thank you for posting back!

We understand Kaspersky support contacted you told you to "discuss the issue/s" with the seller", we already knew that from what you posted in the Spanish section. 

The problem is we don't know why & you're not being clear with anybody, not here & not in the Spanish section; the issue has been going around in circles for months; mostly, when support say: "discuss the issue/s with the seller", it implies there is an issue with a license that makes it impossible for them to provide support. 

That's why we requested the incident reference number - so someone from the Kaspersky team can look at the history of the information & work out what is going on; we're not comfortable providing advice if we don't know what the issue is with the license. 

From the previous topic, if we recollect correctly, you had a one user account / 10-device license, for x years - that software license can be installed on 10 devices, *all* of them are associated with (your) one user account

You did not buy a 10-user account / 10 device license for x years OR, maybe you did - none of us know, that's the problem @Facu3095 - please provide the incident reference number - so the Community & the Kaspersky team can help you if at all possible? 

When you purchase a Kaspersky license, pay careful attention to number of User accounts the license is for, that information is as important as the number of devices & the number of years:

IF it's 1 user account for 3 devices, it means the software can be installed on 3 devices & all of them use the same MyKaspersky account to manage the 3 devices. 

IF it's 5 user account for 10 devices, it means the software can be installed on 10 devices & there's 5 separate MyKaspersky accounts:

image.thumb.png.398726eda47b58f3a13bbeda728f1c07.png

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Additional @Facu3095,

The embed information for User account(s) is:

A My Kaspersky account is required to use the solution. The number of private password vaults available to you varies according to the subscription purchased.

• 1 User account = 1 MyKaspersky account, 1 Kaspersky Password Manager (KPM).
  • 5 User accounts = 5 MyKaspersky, 5 KPM.
  • 10 User accounts = 10 MyKaspersky, 10 KPM. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

they say 3 accounts and 10 devices then i guess its only 3 account could be using. I asked the seller about be4 installing and he told there wouldnt be problem so i think its the problem.  I want to fix the error. Do u think support could clean the license (so i can reinstall correctly with only 3 accounts?

image.thumb.png.c029a4a14a02bef2c9b8f657cddc4c3a.png

Edited by Facu3095
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Facu3095 said:

The image shows 3 accounts/10 devices/1 year.

1. I guess it's only 3 account I could be using.
  2. I asked the seller be4 installing and he told there wouldn't be problem, so I think it's the problem. 
  3. I want to fix the error.
  4. Do u think support could clean the license (so I can reinstall correctly with only 3 accounts?

Hello @Facu3095

Thank you for posting back & the information. 

1. Correct, that software license = 3 User accounts for any 10 devices for 1 year. 
  2. Possibly, we don't know what you asked the seller/merchant. 
  3. & the Community wants to help you if at all possible. 
  4. As we said above, please provide the Incident reference number / request number - that was sent when you contacted support; if support already told you to contact the seller/merchant - they only say that if there's a problem with the license, so, it's irrelevant what we think if we don't know the full story. Without the number @Facu3095you are just wasting time. The number starts with INC00001?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

2 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Facu3095

Thank you for posting back & the information. 

1. Correct, that software license = 3 User accounts for any 10 devices for 1 year. 
  2. Possibly, we don't know what you asked the seller/merchant. 
  3. & the Community wants to help you if at all possible. 
  4. As we said above, please provide the Incident reference number / request number - that was sent when you contacted support; if support already told you to contact the seller/merchant - they only say that if there's a problem with the license, so, it's irrelevant what we think if we don't know the full story. Without the number @Facu3095you are just wasting time. The number starts with INC00001?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

1- Just to clarify, in spite of i could share 10 KTS, as it says 3 accounts then i just can get 3 KPM right? To sum up i boutgh 10 KTS and just 3 KPM

• Solution
27 minutes ago, Facu3095 said:

1- Just to clarify, in spite of I could share 10 KTS,

1. it says 3 accounts then I just can get 3 KPM right? To sum up i bought 10 KTS and just 3 KPM

Hello @Facu3095

Thank you for posting back & the additional question!

?Re: "Share 10 KTS", you can't share what you don't have!

?Re: "i bought 10 KTS", no. You did not purchase 10 KTS licenses. 

1. You purchased a Kaspersky boxed software license that can be installed on 10 devices, for 3 User accounts = 3 MyKaspersky accounts & 3 Kaspersky Password Managers. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?