KTS blocks the flow

HV73

Hi everyone, I kindly ask for help with a problem I encountered on the trading platform (TP) I use.
If I use the TP with KTS enabled the data flow is not instantaneous, therefore less fast, if I disable the protection the data flow is faster.
This is detectable by an icon displayed in the PT.
Thank you.

2 hours ago, HV73 said:

If I use the TP with KTS enabled the data flow is not instantaneous, therefore less fast, if I disable the protection the data flow is faster. This is detectable by an icon displayed in the PT.

Hello @HV73

Welcome!

Please share with us: 

1. The TP name, or web address
  2. KTS version & patch(x), x=letter, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  3. OS version & build, refer: How to find the version of your operating system
  4. Is the trading platform accessed via a web browser? IF "yes", which browser
  5. Does the "KTS blocks TP data flow, flow is not instantaneous", happen in all supported browsers: Edge, Firefox, Chrome? 
  6. In KTS Reports, are there any events related to: "KTS blocks TP data flow, flow is not instantaneous" issue? IF "yes", save the Report by selecting SAVE (in the upper right section of the Report window), upload the Report to any cloud server of your choice, e.g., OneDrive, DropBox, MegaDrive, etc., post the share link please? 
  7. In the browser, Kaspersky Protection extension, Anti-Banner, IF - Allow on this website - is enabled, does "KTS blocks TP data flow, flow is not instantaneous" issue persist? 
  8. In the browser, Kaspersky Protection extension, Private Browsing, IF - Allow data collection on this website, is enabled, does "KTS blocks TP data flow, flow is not instantaneous" issue persist? 
  9. *As a test only, in Network Settings, IF Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages, is unchecked, does "KTS blocks TP data flow, flow is not instantaneous" issue persist? 
  10. *As a test only, in Network Settings, Encrypted connections scan, IF Do not scan encrypted connections, is checked, does "KTS blocks TP data flow, flow is not instantaneous" issue persist? 
  11. ?Depending on KTS Report & the results of 9. & 10. add the site to Network Settings, Encrypted connections scan, Trusted addresses, does "KTS blocks TP data flow, flow is not instantaneous" issue persist? 

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

1 hour ago, HV73 said:

Hello!

1. ProRealTime

2. KTS 21.3.10.391(j)

3. OS W10 Version 21H2 (build SO 19044.2130)

4. Via Chrome

5.It happens in all supported browsers

6.i deleted all extensions

9. in Network Settings, IF Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages, is unchecked, the web browser doesn't open the web site bank for the Trading Platform.

10.Issue persist

11. Issue persist

only by disabling the protection for the time necessary to open the platform then the flow is at its maximum.

Thank you

4 hours ago, HV73 said:

1. ProRealTime, 2. KTS 21.3.10.391(j), 3. OS W10 Version 21H2 (build SO 19044.2130), 4. Chrome

Hello @HV73

Thank you for posting back & the information!

Re: 6. Deleting extensions was not required. 

Re: 9. Correct, unchecking Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages, will stop the Protected browser from working, that's why we marked option 9. *As a test only. 

---------------

Please do the following:

1. Open KTS, select Settings⚙, select Manage Settings, select Restore, allow the process to complete.
  2. Shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on by pressing the power button, login.
  3. Log a case with Kaspersky Support; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunctionOther template; please include any screen images of any errors & a detailed history; Support may request traces & other data, they will guide you.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

On 10/28/2022 at 3:46 AM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @HV73

Thank you for posting back & the information!

Re: 6. Deleting extensions was not required. 

Re: 9. Correct, unchecking Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages, will stop the Protected browser from working, that's why we marked option 9. *As a test only. 

---------------

Please do the following:

1. Open KTS, select Settings⚙, select Manage Settings, select Restore, allow the process to complete.
  2. Shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on by pressing the power button, login.
  3. Log a case with Kaspersky Support; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunctionOther template; please include any screen images of any errors & a detailed history; Support may request traces & other data, they will guide you.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife said,

Thanks for your answer, I will let you know.

• Like 1