KLmover.exe is asking about password and I want use it by batch file or group policy

Go to solution Solved by Demiad,

KLmover.exe is asking about password and I want use it by batch file or group policy for handers of clients and there is no argument for the password

the Agent was administered by crashed server

how I can pass the password to klmover

thank you in advanced

klm.jpg

Edited by Abdulaziz Asulaiman
missing information

16 hours ago, Abdulaziz Asulaiman said:

KLmover.exe is asking about password and I want use it by batch file or group policy for handers of clients and there is no argument for the password

the Agent was administered by crashed server

how I can pass the password to klmover

thank you in advanced

klm.jpg

Dear @Abdulaziz Asulaiman,

Thank you for the message. Please kindly use the advice from my colleague above, and let us know if that helps.

May I ask you, which version of the Kaspersky Security Center did you have on the crashed server? And what is the version of the Kaspersky Network Agent do you have now? You can check the version of the currently installed Network Agent by running "c:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\NetworkAgent\klcsngtgui.exe" with Administrator rights.

Thank you in advance!

Hello, 

Powerhell has a Start-Process command that allows to run a process as a different user, in this case it can be used in a batch script like this:

cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\NetworkAgent\"
powershell -Command "Start-Process powershell '-Command echo <password>|.\klmover.exe -address <address>' -Verb RunAs"

But if it is run as a scheduled task in a group policy, it would be better to set the task to run as a user with administrator privileges and set it to run with highest privileges

Edited by Egor Erastov
  • Like 1