Kaspersky Total Security

Facu3095

Hi, i got 10 licenses to my family but in the instructions says if i use 1 code, i can give it to my pc or phone (not simultaneous). i mean i can use it in my pc when im home and i can change it to my phone when im out. Is it correct?

I also saw that kaspersky android can lock your phone when stolen. But i bought the total security, does it have that feature?. Or how it is in phone?

im very interested in kasperky plus premium but id like to when is ETA bc its only for USA

Id like you recommend me a software cleaner (which search residual bytes from uninstalling softwares) bc i dont think Total securityhave it. 

3 hours ago, Facu3095 said:
  1. I got 10 licenses to my family but in the instructions says if i use 1 code, i can give it to my pc or phone (not simultaneous). i mean i can use it in my pc when I'm home and i can change it to my phone when im out. Is it correct?
  2. I also saw that Kaspersky android can lock your phone when stolen. But i bought the total security, does it have that feature? Or how it is in phone?
  3. I'm very interested in Kaspersky Plus Premium.
  4. ETA bc its only for USA
  5. I'd like you recommend me a software cleaner (which search residual bytes from uninstalling software's) bc I don't think Total security have it. 

Hello @Facu3095

Welcome!

1. No, license is for 10 devices, all at the same time (IF you wish), up to & including the 10th device - devices can be any combination of Windows, Android, MAC. 
  2. Correct. Kaspersky Total Security license, when used on an Android, installs Kaspersky Standard software = Kaspersky's newest product. Kaspersky Standard does have 6 theft protection features: Lock & Locate, Take a mugshot, Wipe data; Trigger an alarm, Sim Watch & Uninstallation protection -> see image 
    Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.b30f32dfe8e56f5a5f04b585eb9c11a7.jpeg

& read: https://support.kaspersky.com/help/Kaspersky/Android_11.89/en-US/95353.htm & https://support.kaspersky.com/help/Kaspersky/Android_11.89/en-US/72358.htm
  3. Kaspersky Plus & Kaspersky Premium are two separate / different products, read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ - by Danila T.
  4. According to Danila T. in topic When the new products will be available outside of US? "In most countries releases are planned for Q3\Q4 2022 - Q1 2023."
  5. Kaspersky Standard (Android), has Wipe Data & Kaspersky Total Security (Windows), has: 
    PC Cleaner 
    Unused Data Cleaner 
    Privacy Cleaner 

Any problems or further questions, please do not hesitate to post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

1. What happened if i remove my pc from my.kasperky, do i lose the antivirus or can i transfer to my phone?

2. So whats the difference if i bought essential, IS or TS, all of this is just the same AV for phone?

5. Well i unsinstalled a software but when i see "trusted software" side i see it still appears. Does AV remember it in spite of being uninstalled or it could mean that the software has not been deleted at all?.

im very sure its not so a "deep search" so id like you give me evidence or show me the process how it is working.  im looking for the old pc cleaner app. If kasperky does it the same id be so grateful.

Hello @Facu3095
Thank you for posting back!

• Is the Activation code stored/recorded in (your) MyKaspersky account?  || IF "no", you need to put it there - so the "license for 10 devices" can be shared with any device you wish. 
  • It's not necessary to remove the PC from (your) MyKaspersky account just to add the license/software to the phone - unless all of the 10 devices have been used? || Is the Kaspersky software on 10 devices already? 
  • Re 2. "So, what's the difference if i bought essential, IS or TS, all of this is just the same AV for phone?"

There is only one Kaspersky software for Androids -> in the new product range it's Kaspersky Standard; in the old product range it's Kaspersky Internet Security.

For the new range, it doesn't matter if the license is: Kaspersky Standard, Kaspersky Plus or Kaspersky Premium - they will *all* install Kaspersky Standard *software* on the Android. 

For the old range, it doesn't matter if the license is: Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky Total Security or Kaspersky Security Cloud - they will *all* install Kaspersky Internet Security *software* on the Android. 

• Re "5. Well i uninstalled a software but when i see "trusted software" side i see it still appears. Does AV remember it in spite of being uninstalled or it could mean that the software has not been deleted at all?"

We don't understand, which device - post a full screen screen-print please? 

• Re "deep search"

Read / use: File Shredder

Thank you?
Flood?+?

1. i have 10 family members so i only could use one code for myself. Can i remove my pc and add it to my phone if it was necessary (i mean lose protection from my pc and added to my phone or viceversa). if not i have another question.

2. if i use my license in a wrong device. Can i change to my pc?. It means uninstalling from the other device and installing to my new pc.

Hope you respond soon bc i have 1 day of free trial and i need to activate my license very soon

3. what is "disconnect device" for?

Captura de pantalla (100).png

Edited by Facu3095

53 minutes ago, Facu3095 said:

i have 10 family members so i only could use one code for myself.

Hello @Facu3095, '

Show us the license please - post a screen image - HIDE the actual activation code, we only wish to see the other details & also, post the link/url, from the site where you purchased the license, we need to see what you have -> you do not seem to understand the advice we are sharing...?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

4 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Facu3095

• Is the Activation code stored/recorded in (your) MyKaspersky account?  || IF "no", you need to put it there - so the "license for 10 devices" can be shared with any device you wish. 
  • It's not necessary to remove the PC from (your) MyKaspersky account just to add the license/software to the phone - unless all of the 10 devices have been used? || Is the Kaspersky software on 10 devices already? 
  • Re 2. "So, what's the difference if i bought essential, IS or TS, all of this is just the same AV for phone?"

There is only one Kaspersky software for Androids -> in the new product range it's Kaspersky Standard; in the old product range it's Kaspersky Internet Security.

For the new range, it doesn't matter if the license is: Kaspersky Standard, Kaspersky Plus or Kaspersky Premium - they will *all* install Kaspersky Standard *software* on the Android. 

For the old range, it doesn't matter if the license is: Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky Total Security or Kaspersky Security Cloud - they will *all* install Kaspersky Internet Security *software* on the Android. 

• Re "5. Well i uninstalled a software but when i see "trusted software" side i see it still appears. Does AV remember it in spite of being uninstalled or it could mean that the software has not been deleted at all?"

We don't understand, which device - post a full screen screen-print please? 

• Re "deep search"

Read / use: File Shredder

Thank you?
Flood?+?

all 10 license is been used. 1 of them is for my pc. I have a phone but when im outside i want to my phone have kaspersky so can i disconnect my pc to give to my phone the license bc i have 1 code for myself

47 minutes ago, Facu3095 said:

ill show u the box,

A. then ur telling me if i give 1 code to another device for mistake, it will be a loss for me? 

Hello @Facu3095

Thank you for the image. 

You have 1 LICENSE for 10/ten dispositivos/device(s)

That means you can put the one LICENSE on any device up to ten dispositivos/device(s). 

It's like having a LICENSE to drive a car, *generally* the license allows you to drive any car, IF you change cars you do not need to get a new license.  

You don't have to take the LICENSE OFF a device(s) UNLESS you have 11/eleven or more devices. 

All you have to do is

1. Put the License ACTIVATION CODE in your MyKaspersky account -> https://my.kaspersky.com/MyLicenses#/portal/pages/licenses - Añadir código de activación
  2. Install the Kaspersky software on the device of your choice. 
  3. Synchronize the device (computer or phone), with your MyKaspersky account - so the installed software picks up the License ACTIVATION CODE, from your MyKaspersky account. 

IF you install the Kaspersky software on a device & then decide you do not want to use the software *on that device*, UNINSTALL the software, the License ACTIVATION CODE will not be lost. 

?WARNING: Don't use Disconnect device, if any of Kaspersky's 6 anti-theft protection features have been enabled?!!

?Second WARNING: - before enabling Kaspersky's 6 anti-theft protection features, make sure you've configured phone backups?!!

Thank you?
Flood?+?

4 hours ago, Facu3095 said:

1. so i can change it then? 

2. In the first warning what happened if i disconnected it and anti-theft protection was active?

Hello @Facu3095

You're most welcome!

1. Change what
  2. The phone would be locked (by Kaspersky software), the user = you, may have to hard reset the phone, because the phone would no longer be synced with (your) MyKaspersky account & receive any instructions to unlock the phone. Even if you tried to reconnect the phone again, from the MyKaspersky account, it would fail. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

51 minutes ago, Facu3095 said:

1. so i can change my pc to my phone. Only with 1 code. My pc won't have Kaspersky protection and my phone will?

Hello @Facu3095You're most welcome!

To help us understand, in TOTAL, how many devices - computer & phones, with Kaspersky already installed, do you actually have? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

12 minutes ago, Facu3095 said:

Just 1 my pc, just can use 1 code.

Hello @Facu3095

The Kaspersky license only has ONE Activation code, to be shared with 10 devices

IF, at the moment, the code is only on the one PC, you do not need to take it off the PC, for the same code to be shared with the phone.

You can leave the ONE Activation code on the PC and at the same time ADD the phone and, IF you wanted to -> ADD 8 more phones and or computers....  

1. Have you added the ONE Activation CODE to your MyKaspersky account: https://my.kaspersky.com/MyLicenses#/portal/pages/licenses - Añadir código de activación

Yes, or NO? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

1. I dont get it, i have shared with my family 9 the same code.  All different kasperky accounts, so there are 10 devices enabled at the same time. I cant reach 11 so how can i add to my phone? i think disconnecting my pc if it was possible this is why im asking.

2. idk why i cant active "anti spam" if i have already activated. Sometimes it gets off by itself. It didnt work bc im still getting spam in my email and it was an important reason of buying kasperky bc i wanted to get my email protected. Hope you can help me tho. And sorry if i took much of your time. 

3. for point 1. Just imagine i just bought 1 code for 1 device. I want to change to phone (when im out) or pc (when im in). i wanna know if it would be possible. 

Captura de pantalla (106).png

2 hours ago, Facu3095 said:

1. I dont get it, i have shared with my family 9 the same code.  All different kasperky accounts, so there are 10 devices enabled at the same time. I cant reach 11 so how can i add to my phone? i think disconnecting my pc if it was possible this is why im asking.

2. idk why i cant active "anti spam" if i have already activated. Sometimes it gets off by itself. It didnt work bc im still getting spam in my email and it was an important reason of buying kasperky bc i wanted to get my email protected. Hope you can help me tho. And sorry if i took much of your time. 

3. for point 1. Just imagine i just bought 1 code for 1 device. I want to change to phone (when im out) or pc (when im in). i wanna know if it would be possible. 

Captura de pantalla (106).png

i want to add 2 more things. 

4. ive bought KTS but there will be another Kasperky products, KTS will have support until finish 2023 or will i get the kasperky premium or at least plus.

5. for point 1.  its from a spanish mod

22 minutes ago, Facu3095 said:

1. I don't get it, i have shared with my family 9 the same code.  All different Kaspersky accounts, so there are 10 devices enabled at the same time. I can't reach 11 so how can i add to my phone? i think disconnecting my pc if it was possible this is why I'm asking. ||  for point 1. Just imagine i just bought 1 code for 1 device. I want to change to phone (when im out) or pc (when im in). i wanna know if it would be possible. 

2. idk why i can't active "anti-spam" if i have already activated. Sometimes it gets off by itself. It didn't work bc I'm still getting spam in my email, and it was an important reason of buying Kaspersky bc i wanted to get my email protected. Hope you can help me tho. And sorry if i took much of your time. 

Hello @Facu3095

Thank you for post back & the information. 

1. Claro, now we understand, the answer to our question above: "To help us understand, in TOTAL, how many devices - computer & phones, with Kaspersky already installed, do you actually have?", is 10

We should maybe not have said "you"?mea culpa; we were asking how many times has the license been used already

Now we know!!

Finito. 

Yes, correct, you cannot add another device, without removing the software from an existing device, to stay under the number 10 devices. 

2. Re: anti-spam issue, we need to know, what type of email application -> name, version?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

28 minutes ago, Facu3095 said:
  1. 4. I've bought KTS but there will be another Kaspersky products, KTS will have support until finish 2023 or will i get the Kaspersky premium or at least plus?
  2. 5. for point 1.  it's from a Spanish mod

Hello @Facu3095

1. Kaspersky has already released the new product line, for some regions, not LA at the moment. You will not get Kaspersky Basic, Standard, Plus or Premium; nor can you upgrade from KTS to Basic, Standard, Plus or Premium, for free. When the KTS subscription ends, you will need to buy a new subscription for the new product: Plus, or Premium & readKaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ - by Danila T.
  2. It's the same as our instructions above, IF it applies to the PC. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Hello @Facu3095

We didn't stop; we were waiting for you to finish in the Spanish forum.

1. We agree with you, for years KTS has been Kaspersky's gold standard & most popular product (ioo), but, for whatever business reasons Kaspersky have made, they've made them, there's no going back; eventually KTS will disappear -> the *bigger* problem is, the transition of existing KTS license holders, to MR7, read on...
  2. Kaspersky Security Cloud is subscription only.
  3. All of Kaspersky's *new* product range -> MR7: Kaspersky Basic, Standard, Plus & Premium - are subscription only
  4. On some sites, where MR7 has already been released, Kaspersky Basic, is missing, the issue is in hand with experts in Russia. 
  5. For people with an existing KTS license, support say, there is no free upgrade to any of the MR7 range; support say, either: (1) wait for the KTS license to expire, then purchase a new MR7 subscription, or, (2) if, changing to MR7 before KTS expires, forfeit the KTS license; when we queried why KTS customers are being "disadvantaged" by the transition? Saturday, 27 August 2022 10:14: Support said: (3) "A user can get in touch with Technical Support to request to possibly add what days they had left on the KTS license to the new license".
  6. You may wish to do (3), on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in, Order & Payment issues, Pricing, Discounts, how to purchase etc., template; support may be able to assist? 

Please share the outcome, with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?