Kaspersky Plus broken (error status 0xc000012f)

Go to solution Solved by JuliaNemo,

1. Version of your operating system: Windows 11, version 23H2
  2. Name and version number of the Kaspersky application: Kaspersky Plus, 21.17.7.539
  3. Details the nature of problem:

4. Hello!
    When I turned on the PC an hour ago, I've got a message that the program is containing an error (error status 0xc000012f). I can't unistal the program as some component and the folder containing it is missing and I can't instal the program again without reinstalling either. I can't open My Kaspersky either (thankfully I've got the KAspersky version from the Application list in Settings.)
    Also my usb mouse suddenly stopped working though it's fully charged and I tried different usb ports. I don't know if it could be connected to the antivirus stopping working.
    The Windows security system is on, but it had never interfered with the work of Kaspersky Plus before.

5. screenshots of the problem and detailed description:

1) If I turn on the PC or try to instal Kaspersy Plus anew without unistalling it first, I get this message:
    image.png.bc1253c7f122dc8325d244776f292ca5.png

2) If I try to unistal the Kaspersky Plus to reinstal it, I get this pop up window. It's said there that the Feature I want to use is on my network resources which are not available now. It's also said that I shall click on "OK" to repeat the process or I shall give another path to the folder which contains "product.msi" file. 
    I tried to reach the AVP21.16 folder, but it just doesn't exist.
    The Kaspersky program doesn't even have an icon now. 
  6. image.thumb.png.4cac8eeda2138ea88789d0835186c816.png

3) Last connection time was on 21.05.2025 at 14:34. After this I haven't turned on the PC until an hour ago.
     image.png.c57f3e4f94ed7c7b61d2fda4de4326f4.png

4) The error window I get when I try to instal Kasperky anew.
    image.thumb.png.165ea1c809a639e621cf3fafabfcad61.png

I would be very grateful for your help!

Kindest Regards
    Julia