Kaspersky Plus 21.18 Does Not Have New Home Wi-Fi Name in the place of Smart Home

Hello everyone,
after the automatic update of the application to the latest version 21.18 the name of the smart home section should have changed to home wi-fi but it didn't happen.
I also uninstalled the application and did a new installation but nothing.

Thanks to everyone

@Guilhermesene4096 Among the new features of the new version 21.18 there was also this: "We’ve changed the name of the Smart Home section to Home Wi-Fi for a better user understanding of the section's content." Instead I noticed that the Smart Home section remained with its original name and therefore the change did not occur. As I said above I also tried to uninstall and reinstall the application but nothing.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Buddel said:

Could you please post a screenshot?

@Buddel Attached you will find the screenshots.
I have seen from other screenshots that are circulating that the new nomenclature is present in the Premium version, is it possible that it has not been included in the other versions?
Waiting for clarifications on the mystery. 🙂

Smart_home_screen_1.png

Smart_home_screen_2.png

Smart_home_screen_3.png

*All* -> IF posting images in the English Forum, please convert (your) Kaspersky GUI to English - to do this, open the application, then press - key combination Shift + F12, - then take the screenprint, save; to revert to original language, press Shift + F5

OR 

IF (you) wish to post images in (your) native language, post the *entire topic* in the appropriate section please - for example: text in Spanish -> Spanish images = Spanish section, text in German -> German images = German section, etc, etc. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, harlan4096 said:

Just enable this:

1. image.thumb.png.1d61a577744bafca340e2e26057349bd.png

Hello @harlan4096,

Thank you for your input. 

1. Does that change the name Smart Home to Home Wi-Fi  - which is what the developers have said is the change in 21.8

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
corrected Harlan4096's name🙃

14 hours ago, fabiodanzetta said:

after the automatic update of the application to the latest version 21.18 the name of the smart home section should have changed to home wi-fi but it didn't happen.
I also uninstalled the application and did a new installation but nothing.

Hello @fabiodanzetta

Welcome back!

Please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.it/b2c/it#contacts  - on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as Malfunzionamento dell'applicazione, Altro; please include a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

1 hour ago, harlan4096 said:

Just enable this:

image.thumb.png.1d61a577744bafca340e2e26057349bd.png

@harlan4096 

It doesn't help my problem, that of the correct name of the section as per the release notes.
Do you have the section with the correct name?
I have opened a case with technical support anyway and I am waiting for their response.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

@harlan4096

nothing has changed as I told you, it's still called smart home and above all in my menu on the left I don't have any entry contrary to the correct one that you have but I see that you have Kaspersky Premium, I have Plus, will it mean something?
I'm waiting for the response from technical support and then I'll report it here if necessary.

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone,
Technical support replied to me by telling me that the new "Home Wifi" nomenclature is only present in the Kaspersky Premium version and it is normal that it is not in the Plus version, so everything is regular.

Thanks everyone.

• Like 3