Kaspersky is taking money from my account!

glgec

Hello, I had a license for 4 computers bought towards the end of last year, recently I am going to renew it and pay for the same one again. Today I received an email that they took money from my account to extend it! There is no auto extension option anywhere. How do I get my money back? Their support is a disaster.

30 minutes ago, glgec said:

I had a license for 4 computers bought towards the end of last year, recently I am going to renew it and pay for the same one again. Today I received an email that they took money from my account to extend it! There is no auto extension option anywhere.

1. How do I get my money back?

Their support is a disaster.

Hello @glgec

Welcome!

We're not sure if you've already contacted Kaspersky support, however, it's only Kaspersky support that can assist, as they have access to your Kaspersky information, the Kaspersky Community doesn't. 

1. On the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select Chat or Email, then fill in Order and payment issues, How to request a refund? template; Kaspersky support will assist you - How to request a refund for a Kaspersky application.
  • IF there is a problem they cannot assist with please share the incident reference number? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added support link & added How to request a refund for a Kaspersky application guide