Kaspersky Internet Security not working

I am using Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) in my Windows 10 laptop.  Today, I observed that KIS is not starting automatically on startup and all its option in the windows context menu (the right click menu) have been disabled. When, I started the program from start menu and tried to scan a usb drive, the program started normally but suddenly, in the middle of the scanned process, it stopped abruptly.  After trying many times, I am still not able to get it started or worked properly. Kindly help

@Shekhar Your free disk space on drive “C” is 5% , under these conditions your Operating System cannot function correctly, the recommended free disk space is 15%

From your Windows Event Log that is flooded with multiple errors :
“The Kaspersky Anti-Virus Service 20.0 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 14 time(s)”.

@Shekhar  You are welcome.

Only if you trust your system please try to proceed with a disk defrag.
FYI you will need minimum 15% disk free space to complete a defrag.
Also please clean your temp files and take care to backup your personal files before proceeding.

If after these steps KIS 2020 is still not working please proceed with a clean install :
> exit KIS 2020 > uninstall (*) > reboot
> install KIS 2020 > update databases > reboot
(*) Please keep license information during the uninstall procedure.

Hello,

there are events:

Faulting application name: avp.exe, version: 20.0.14.1085, time stamp: 0xef50701b Faulting module name: cryptnet.dll, version: 10.0.18362.1, time stamp: 0x00ac9791 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x0000b000 Faulting process id: 0x292c Faulting application start time: 0x01d643c63b6727db Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 20.0\avp.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptnet.dll 

As a variant, lets try to search for this cryptnet.dll and other processes which use this dll file.

For instance with Proccess Explorer tool from Microsoft (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/process-explorer).

Launch the tool as Administrator - click an icon Find handle or dll - paste there the name of the dll file (cryptnet.dll) - click Find.

Send a screenshot of the result.

Plus it is necessary to receive several full dumps:

"C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\KAV.20.0.14.1085k_06.16_21.05_1372.SRV.full.dmp"

Send it to me in an archive.