Kaspersky Internet Security limited by Device Guard

Hello,

After I added a company account on my PC, everytime I log in, a popup appears saying that the program is running under limitations. The link in it points to this topic.

The popup still appears after I removed the account and even with the Device Guard feature disabled. KIS was running fine on Windows 11 before this.

KIS 21.3.10.391 (g)

Windows 11 21H2

KIS 21.3.10.391 (g), Windows 11 21H2

After I added a company account on my PC, every time I log in, a popup appears saying that the program is running under limitations. The link in it points to this topic - Limitations of Kaspersky Internet Security on Windows 10

The popup still appears after I removed the account and even with the Device Guard feature disabled. KIS was running fine on Windows 11 before this.

Hello @pschellerg

Welcome again!

1.  Log a case with Kaspersky support, either via Chat or Email, fill in Application malfunctionOther template. Support may request Logs, Traces & other Data, they will guide you. 
  • If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 
  • You may also wish to mention to them the article is for Windows 10, they may need to update🤔

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• 4 weeks later...

I've contacted Kaspersky Support.
We tried different procedures in order to fix the issue, but we were unable to do so.
I think the problem is more related to the OS than with KIS.
I'm in contact with Microsoft support. If they find any possible solution, I post here.