Kaspersky falsely labeled my site phishing

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

My site is being labeled a phishing site by Kaspersky . I have scanned the site with virustotal and only Kaspersky flags the site as a phishing link. Can I get my site removed from the phishing list, thank in advance.

• Solution

Hello @tuanlk,

Welcome!

🛑☢Please edit/remove from your topicall dangerous or potentially dangerous URLs🛑

1.  If you believe the detection is incorrect, log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, please provide a detailed history, images, they may ask for Traces, captured as the issue is replicated & they may also request a GSI & Windows logs.
  2. ❓ Ask them to determine if the detection is correct?
  3. After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • ➡ Edit additional - unfortunately, the Kaspersky Community cannot assist, other than to provide the above guidance⬅

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳