[KASPERSKY ENDPOINT 11] RDP problem while VPN connection

Hi, I have problems from my client with a client updated to 11. Once connected to a vpn I can't connect to the server in RDP, Once the password is entered, all the screen (inside the rdp) come black and appear the classic "disconnection in progress" message. From the same customer, other client with 10.3 RDP works perfectly. The policy is identical only converted of course. Firewall deactivated so the rules of the rdp don't matter. Device control deactivated, Application Startup deactivated, Web Control deactivated, Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you

Hi, I have problems from my client with a client updated to 11. Once connected to a vpn I can't connect to the server in RDP, Once the password is entered, all the screen (inside the rdp) come black and appear the classic "disconnection in progress" message. From the same customer, other client with 10.3 RDP works perfectly. The policy is identical only converted of course. Firewall deactivated so the rules of the rdp don't matter. Device control deactivated, Application Startup deactivated, Web Control deactivated, Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you
Hello! Can this problem be reproduced with disabled KES? Thank you!

Hello! Can this problem be reproduced with disabled KES? Thank you!
Yes the problem persist with KS disabled or completely closed. Looks likes some driver incompatibility or something. I read a possible solution: uninstall ks, uninstall vpn software, install vpn software and then antivirus but didnt solved.

Hi, Could you please collect full GSI report with event logs from the affected machine and KES traces in moment of reproducton. Thank you!
Hi! Sorry for the late reply, iv never did a GSI report or kes traces. I tried but i found a file of 3gb probably i ddint stopped it in time..... :D Can u guide me? The problem persist even with new version 11.1.1.126. Thank you

Hi, Could you please collect full GSI report with event logs from the affected machine and KES traces in moment of reproducton. Thank you!
Hi! Sorry for the late reply, iv never did a GSI report or kes traces. I tried but i found a file of 3gb probably i ddint stopped it in time..... :D Can u guide me? The problem persist even with new version 11.1.1.126. Thank you
Hello! Please find here a guide. Thank you!

This is the GSI report. I made it on my computer... the problem is replicable here. Connected to an external vpn through watchguard, connect rdp to the destination server. Black Rdp screen and "trying to reconnecting". https://mega.nz/#!K4BFhIRR!f5tB3PNL6oZGqfPLc-NggLJsOqWaPM5ySBuxWzpYjD0