kaspersky doesn't auto-update.

Arnesio

Hello all, i have kaspersky basic.... i went from total security to basic in november 2022, and since then it gave me this issue, it doesn't auto update... every time i have to do it manually and i always have a windows notification about "antivirus not being updated".

I checked the setting but the auto-update option is on, i tried turning the app off and on, i tried uninstalling it completely from pc and downloading again from kaspersky site but nothing, the auto update just doesn't work anymore.

Screenshot (23).png

Hello @Arnesio

Welcome!

1. When we look at the image it says Kaspersky Anti-VirusKaspersky version: 21.3.10.391(j) is from Kaspersky's *old* software range, not Kaspersky new software release: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium
  2. Also, as we understand, from Danila T., Kaspersky Basic is not being released in all regions, read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ
  3. IF you believe you've subscribed to the new software range, but you still have the old software installed, please log a request with Kaspersky support, so a dedicated resource can be allocated to look at it. On the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 
  4. Re: the update issues, follow these guides: General recommendations for solving database update issues & Update Issues checklist.

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Corrected grammar
  • Like 1

Hello,@Arnesio 

I would stay on this (older) version and try fix the problem.
If you dont have released new version like me then wait on older version like me. I have also version 21.3. without any problem. Try fix the problem also you can contact Tech support.

• 2 weeks later...