Kaspersky Auto-install apps enabled by default, why? It killed my installation of TeamViewer, needs to be repaired and meanwhile can't access my machine!

Kaspersky Auto-install apps enabled by default, why? It killed my installation of TeamViewer, needs to be repaired and meanwhile can't access my machine!

Why would you have this enabled by default if you can't rely on it for updates?

This is a very big no for me.

Please can this setting be disabled by default?

55 minutes ago, GPires said:
  1. Kaspersky Auto-install apps enabled by default, why? It killed my installation of TeamViewer, needs to be repaired and meanwhile can't access my machine!

Why would you have this enabled by default if you can't rely on it for updates?

This is a very big no for me.

Please can this setting be disabled by default?

Hello @GPires

Welcome back!

1. May we check the *actual* option you're referring to - KTS has no Auto-install apps - is it perhaps Software Updater - post a screen-print of the option please? 
  2. With Software Updater - you can *manually* start the search for application updates.
  3. To remotely access Teamviewer - has Self-Defense -> Allow managing Kaspersky Total Security settings via remote control applications - been checked? 
  • If this check box is selected, trusted remote administration applications (such as TeamViewer, LogMeIn Pro and Remotely Anywhere) can change Kaspersky Total Security settings.
  • Untrusted remote control applications will not be allowed to change Kaspersky Total Security settings, even when the check box is selected.

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added 3 & dotpoints

• 1 month later...