Kaspersky Administration Console 11.0 multiple crashes

Go to solution Solved by SIR,

Dear members, I have experienced a weird issue with the new Kaspersky Administration Console: Problem: I've updated my KSC to the version 11.0.0.1131 a few days ago, as well as my Kaspersky Administration Console, but time to time the console suddenly put an error message and disconnects from the Kaspersky Administration Server. After like 30-45 secondes, i am able to reconnect to my KSC. Details:
  1. Kaspersky Security Center v. 11.0.0.1131
  2. Kaspersky Security Console v. 11.0.0.1131
  3. Port used by the Kasperky Adm. Console to connect to KSC: 13291
  4. KSC is installed on Windows Server 2012 R2
  5. Console is installed on Windows 7 x64 with latests Windows Updates
Checks and debugs:
  1. Error in Windows Event Logs on the server hosting the KSC (code 7031): "The Serveur d'administration de Kaspersky Security Center 11 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 0 milliseconds: Restart the service."
The restart of the service of course would resolve the issue but i am wondering why this service is crashing so often ? Anyone has experienced the same behavior ? Thanks for your update folks

A case have been openend at Kaspersky support desk (INC000010332110) to investigate the crashing service on the server hosting Kaspersky Security Console. I'll keep you updated about the resolution process.

• Solution
The issue was solved by the support. The file "klcssrv.dll" file seems to have been corrupted during the update from KSC 10 to KSC 11. The support sent me a new .dll file to replace to old one. A reboot of the service after and then everything was back on track ! Details: File location: %programfile(x86)%\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Security Center\ File name: klcssrv.dll
  1. Stop "kladminserver" service
  2. Rename the actual "klcssrv.dll" in "klcssrv.bak"
  3. Copy the new "klcssrv.dll" file provided by the kaspersky support in the same path
  4. Restart "kladminserver" service

• 4 months later...