Karspesky alerts E-mail Worm in Google Drive content_file and I cant remove

Karspesky Standard give me this alert continuously:

image.thumb.png.ec762d7fa136f1acc86c834d7f2ca722.png

When I click to Resolve, nothing occurs.

It seems Karspesky does not remove the Worm because it is inside a Google Drive content file, magaged by Google Drive.

It sounds strange because Google does not alert me nothing about an e-mail or file suspectius.

I try to find in my Gmail and Google Drive for something like "OMO", "OMO.doc.com", "*****@*****.tld", "@prodigy.net.mx" and nothing appears.

Im inclined to ignore this alert, but I cant know what this actions implies. 

Please Help Me. 

@José H C R Welcome

I believe Kaspersky is unable to delete the file because it is a temporary file, as you can see in the photo by the word "/content_cache/" and perhaps the file no longer exists.

Furthermore, Kaspersky is careful about deleting possible infected emails to avoid loss of important and sensitive user data.

But as you mentioned that apparently Kaspersky is not taking any action automatically, try activating interactive mode (user questions) and perform a full scan of the device. When you activate this mode, any action Kaspersky will ask you how to act, and when the scan is complete, and it detects the object or any other malicious object, you will be asked to perform some action and in this case, you must choose DELETE.

Therefore, try to ignore the alert, activate interactive mode and then perform a full scan of the device. After deleting the file (if it still exists), activate automatic mode again.

How to activate interactive mode ↓

Uncheck the box under: Settings (gear) → Security settings → Object detection exclusions → Perform recommended actions automatically

Edited by Guilhermesene4096
  • Like 2