Internet connection is down for all the apps on my PC except the browser if kaspersky total security protection on

Application version: 21.3.10.319 (m)
Operation system: Microsoft Windows 11 Home x64 Build 22631

My problem that Internet connection is down for all the apps (Whatsapp windows, teams, termius etc) on my PC except the browser if Kaspersky total security protection is on, If I turned it off the internet will back normally

13 minutes ago, DoctorBlythe said:

Kaspersky Total Security: 21.3.10.319 (m)
Operation system: Microsoft Windows 11 Home x64 Build 22631

My problem that Internet connection is down for all the apps (Whatsapp windows, teams, termius etc) on my PC except the browser if Kaspersky total security protection is on, If I turned it off the internet will back normally

Hello @DoctorBlythe

Welcome!

1. Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) v21.3.10.319 (m) - is Kaspersky's old version, it would be good to check the issue with Kaspersky's new release: Kaspersky Plus, the upgrade is free & is *like for like*, Kaspersky Plus can be downloaded from: https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads#update-product. Read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.
  • *Make sure (you) save the KTS Activation code in (your) MyKaspersky account before upgrading* & AFTER the upgrade, make sure to sign-into the Kaspersky Plus application so it synchronises with (your) MyKaspersky account. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added *Make sure note*
  • Thanks 1