If I have unlimited VPN activation code left over, will I get a refund or anything extra?

Hello.
1) I read the news, I saw a post about Kaspersky Premium (recently updated). If I already have a Kaspersky Total Security license in Vietnam, will I be able to switch to Kaspersky Premium in the near future?

Kaspersky Plus and Premium has unlimited VPN available. If I have unlimited VPN activation code left over, will I get a refund or anything extra?

Best regards

1 hour ago, Ris said:

I read the news; I saw a post about Kaspersky Premium (recently updated).

1. If I already have a Kaspersky Total Security license in Vietnam, will I be able to switch to Kaspersky Premium in the near future?
  2. Kaspersky Plus and Premium has unlimited VPN available.
  3. If I have unlimited VPN activation code left over, will I get a refund or anything extra?

Hello @Ris

Welcome!

1. Please read Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T., Q2. What about Kaspersky Total Security?
    Spoiler

We are now working to ensure that your KTS license is compatible with the new version of our software. We plan to complete this work by the end of this year.

2. Correct. 
  3. The Community has no access to your private information, please log a support request; support will be able to give accurate advice, based on your existing license; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in, Order and payment issuesPricing, discounts, how to purchase, etc., template. 

Please share the outcome, with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Thanks 1