I manage over 30 machines, Need to be able to enter computer name in program on clients machine

Running 30 machines, I immediately have to go to my.kaspersky.com and change the name of the computer so I know what computer is what.

I know it bases it on the computer name, however there needs to be somewhere in Kaspersky where you can name the computer which will reflect within the web based interface for those running multiple machines

why is this so hard to do?

I remote control 30 different machines

everytime I need to make a change within Kaspersky, I have to wait for a customer to be in front of the machine in order to do so.

If a customer is not available, I am locked out until hours later as I can't click on anything else while the Kaspersky "are you sure that you want to change the settings? is activated.

The problem is - ON SOME MACHINES, I CAN CLICK ON do not prompt for confirmation during the next 5 minutes, and then most computers I can't

I try disabling UAC - however I cannot find out what setting can make me access and change their security remotely without them having to click

2024-06-23 18_53_58-0412764185 - virus removal - TeamViewer.jpg

54 minutes ago, frustratedkaspersky said:

I remote control 30 different machines

every time I need to make a change within Kaspersky, I have to wait for a customer to be in front of the machine in order to do so.

If a customer is not available, I am locked out until hours later as I can't click on anything else while the Kaspersky "are you sure that you want to change the settings? is activated.

The problem is - ON SOME MACHINES, I CAN CLICK ON do not prompt for confirmation during the next 5 minutes, and then most computers I can't

I try disabling UAC - however I cannot find out what setting can make me access and change their security remotely without them having to click

the call centre at Kaspersky haven't been upgraded to gpt 4o yet so they are still robotic and think that its not possible 

Hello @frustratedkaspersky

Welcome!

1. Has Allow managing Kaspersky settings via remote control applications been *checked*? 
  2. IF "do not prompt for confirmation during the next 5 minutes" can be clicked on - on some computers - but - not on others - it suggests the remote applications - have not been configured *identically*. 
  3. Please share the Incident reference number provided by Kaspersky Customer Service, it's prefixed with INC0000? 

image.thumb.png.f58d314582dca46639c86631cd9b2bcb.png

image.thumb.png.d7daa1393e1a3ba62ee4c7387ffd988b.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added images