How to Whitelist NORDVPN on Kaspersky Internet Security on Mac?

Sasha666

Hi, I am using Mac, and purchased Kaspersky Internet Security and also using NordVPN, 

VPN works fine, but when I switch on " threat protection " mode, I cant access to any website, and I have connected NORDVPN, they just sent me the tutorial in window how to add NORDVPN into Kaspersky 's whitelist by clicking " setting and trusted application, however its for window.

and it is not what I want, I am using Mac, so what I can see when I turn on my Kaspersky setting is like this and also added nordvpn related file into the trusted zone

please let me know how to fix the problem , thanks 

image.thumb.png.f99e0ed671bbd3651add1ca6bfa0117c.pngimage.thumb.png.10f0262b28862ecef0621aec789402fe.png

Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 12.53.33.png

26 minutes ago, Sasha666 said:

Mac, Kaspersky Internet Security, NordVPN, 

VPN works fine, but when I switch on " threat protection " mode, I can't access to any website, and I have connected NORDVPN, they just sent me the tutorial in window how to add NORDVPN into Kaspersky 's whitelist by clicking " setting and trusted application, however it's for window.

and it is not what I want, I am using Mac, so what I can see when I turn on my Kaspersky setting is like this and also added nordvpn related file into the trusted zone

Hello @Sasha666

Welcome back!

1. Who's 'they', do you mean Kaspersky support, if 'yes', have you gone back to them & told them you need support for a MAC issue? 
  2. In KIS Reports, are there any events that show any NordVPN issues? IF 'yes', please post full screen screen-prints? 
  3. Which KIS version?
  4. Which MAC OS version

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added 3 & 4

10 hours ago, Sasha666 said:

MAC OS 13.0.1 (22A400) || KIS version 21.1.0.150f.g)

1. THEY is nordvpn online support, doesn't seem too much helpful.   

Hello @Sasha666

Thank you for the information!

1. No, that what won't help at all?.
  2. In the exclusions you've applied, is the Nord exe excluded - refer Resources at the end of the topic. 
  3.  Please contact Kaspersky Support, on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error, the KIS Report & a detailed history; Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. 
  • Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
    Flood?+?

Resources: