How to make sure real time protection is working/enabled?

Go to solution Solved by Berny,

Hello! First time user of Kaspersky here, so sorry if the question is a bit dumb. I am running the Kaspersky Internet Security trial on Windows 10, if this helps.

Anyways, I’m wondering on how to make sure real time protection/scanning is enabled. In another Antivirus setting,  there was a section dedicated to it, but I can’t really find anything in Kaspersky’s settings related to real time protection besides the “Automatic checks and Scan from Context Menu” section.

Kaspersky Lab launcher & Kaspersky Anti-Virus are running in task manager, Kaspersky Internet Security appears in the system tray, and Kaspersky seems to have full control over Windows Security’s virus & threat protection section.

On a side note, does pressing “exit” on the Kaspersky Internet Security in the system tray disable real time protection? If I exit it, it snoozes Kaspersky in the protection section of the Windows Defender virus & threat until I re-enable it or re-open the Kaspersky app.

Again, sorry if I’m missing the obvious, but I just want to make sure the product is working as intended before I buy it!