Hardware virtualization is not available? Incompatible hardware or software detected.

MrMineBro10
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I don’t know why but I used many virtualization software before like Windows Sandbox, VirtualBox,… but only Kaspersky said that “Hardware virtualization is not available. Incompatible hardware or software detected”. 

Kaspersky hardware virtualization settings.

In the Windows Features settings, there’s only Windows Sandbox is the feature that I enabled. Is it compatible with Kaspersky? If it not compatible, is there any alternative for Windows Sandbox that compatible with Kaspersky? 

Kaspersky Edition: Kaspersky Security Cloud - Free
Kaspersky Version: 21.3.10.391 (g)

• Solution

In the Windows Features settings, there’s only Windows Sandbox is the feature that I enabled.

Is it compatible with Kaspersky?

If it not compatible, is there any alternative for Windows Sandbox that compatible with Kaspersky? 

Hello @MrMineBro10

Welcome!

1. Windows Sandbox is not compatible. 
  2. Please read all information covered in About protection through hardware virtualization in Kaspersky applications, especially Possible reasons why the protection through hardware virtualization does not work
  3. Also, on this page of your topic, at the top right, there are three other similar topics, you may wish to read those as well. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

In the Windows Features settings, there’s only Windows Sandbox is the feature that I enabled.

Is it compatible with Kaspersky?

If it not compatible, is there any alternative for Windows Sandbox that compatible with Kaspersky? 

Hello @MrMineBro10

Welcome!

1. Windows Sandbox is not compatible. 
  2. Please read all information covered in About protection through hardware virtualization in Kaspersky applications, especially Possible reasons why the protection through hardware virtualization does not work
  3. Also, on this page of your topic, at the top right, there are three other similar topics, you may wish to read those as well. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

In conclusion, Kaspersky Hardware Virtualization is incompatible with every single Type 1 Generation Virtualization(like Hyper-V, WSL2,...). :’(

• 2 months later...