Google earth pro

Hie Prag here

I want to install Google Earth Pro in a offline mode initially I tried it but it asks me for signing in but my computer cannot be connected to internet I have found the cache location of Google Earth Pro and it is replaceable with the latest also increasing its size by multiple folders now I want to see the earth or sign in in some other way in offline mode can anyone please help me out

Hello @Prag,

Welcome!

Read: Offline use of Google Earth

Any version of Google Earth Pro has to go online at least once to contact the authentication server and to download imagery into the cache.  There is no imagery in the package you download and install.  All imagery streams in from Google servers as you view an area.

If you want to use the program offline, you have to view your area of interest while online.  The program will hold 2GB of imagery in the cache.  Be sure you view the area from different altitudes so you get all the imagery available.  Then turn the program off and don't use it again while online.

There's no other offline cache available.  In old versions of Google Earth that are no longer available, it was possible to save several cache files for offline use.  Even if you found one of these versions somewhere, they won't work now because the servers have been turned off.

Answer is from: (Google) Alchemist251, Diamond Product Expert

Also read: Download areas & navigate offline

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋