Force definition update

Hi is there anyway to force a definition update even if the client is "updated" I have some servers that only downloads parts of the definition. and then think it is "updated" despit listing an old date. sincearly Fredrik Buchanan
Hello! Can you please describe your problem in more details and specify product versions? Thank you!

my issue is that some currently 40 of my servers tries to update but something happends and it does not get all the files or something but it does not notice it so it does not fail. the result is that next update it will say that the files are updated nothing to do but at the sametimes report an old definition date. this started on ks10ws and is inherited up to ks11ws if I "upgrade" a "broken" installation. I am trying to test to uninstall the "broken" installation and reinstall a newer version 11.1.2.996(?) I an old case on this that is closed when we thought that it would work. but not soon after we had the issue again. currently if the client doesn't thinks it needs an update you can't force an update to replace the files if you think you have an issue with them, so I would like an force/overwrite option. Sincearly Fredrik Buchanan

well that did not work. but I think I now have a work around because with the agent patch B I think my installation tasks will work correctly. and then I can reinstall ks10ws and that seams to have solved my issues recently but I still think it would be nice with a force update setting on the client