False Flag On Game Nienix

I purchased Nienix on Steam over the weekend and initially didn't have any problems, but a day or two ago Kaspersky started flagging the game as a trojan/malware.  Manually scanning the game comes back clean.  Entering the trade station in game seems to be what causes it, but it seems to be intermittent.  Entering the trade station doesn't always get the game flagged, but when the game does get flagged, it always seems to be right as I enter the trade station.  As soon as I enter, the game gets closed and the main game exe gets deleted by Kaspersky, followed by an aggressive scan and wanting to reboot the system.  I can verify the integrity of the game files through Steam and it pulls down the missing exe, but it's only a matter of time before Kaspersky flags it again and starts the process over.

I added the exe to the exclusion list for the time being, but is there a way to submit this as a possible false flag to have it looked into?

Event: Malicious object detected
Application: Nienix
Component: System Watcher
Result description: Detected
Type: Trojan
Name: PDM:Trojan.Win32.Generic
Threat level: High
Object type: Process
Object path: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\nienix
Object name: nienix.exe
Reason: Databases
Databases release date: Yesterday, 4/19/2023 18:10:00

Hello @Salbik

Welcome!

?When (you) share files with the Kaspersky support/Virus Lab experts, zip the files, password protect the files with password: malware or infected & tell the support team the password?

• ?*Make sure Support understand the issue is intermittent?

Please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn