Failed to verify the file signature & Failed to Retranslate the component (Error to Update Database Via KSC) [MOVED]

Hello Kamal,

Try to re-run the update task to server repository. If you encounter the similar issue again, then clear the kaspersky update from repository and re-download the updates. Refer the below image for reference:

I have cleared the repository, but the problem is still the same

i tried many times to recreate update task, but still doesn”t work. anyone can tell me about this problems?

Share the Download updates to Administration server repository task log or screenshot after you have cleared the repository and re-run that task.

Make sure you have no firewall rule to block any connection to KLab online.

i tried many times to recreate update task, but still doesn”t work. anyone can tell me about this problems?

Share the Download updates to Administration server repository task log or screenshot after you have cleared the repository and re-run that task.

Make sure you have no firewall rule to block any connection to KLab online.

Hello Raviparker

yes, the firewalls are off. i dont know what to do next.

Can someone help me about the problems? i cant update database via KSC. i have cleared the repository, but the problems still

So, even after doing the above mentioned steps, this same error is coming.

Do you have a proxy server enabled? Have you upgraded the KSC? What was the last time it was working fine and started showing errors.

You can check service account with with the task is running or can restart it if it’s possible.

Can someone help me about the problems? i cant update database via KSC. i have cleared the repository, but the problems still

So, even after doing the above mentioned steps, this same error is coming.

Do you have a proxy server enabled? Have you upgraded the KSC? What was the last time it was working fine and started showing errors.

You can check service account with with the task is running or can restart it if it’s possible.

yes, i use proxy to access internet, and proxy was enable in KSC. no, i dont upgrade the KSC. last month it running well.

Hi. In my office I use a KSC 11 and I have a problem with update too. My office is isolated` server and hosts are not connected to internet. I downloaded Kaspersky Update Utility 3.x ( from distibutive server`  https://support.kaspersky.com/updater3 ) for downlod server  database . I want to update my server antivirus database offline . But avery time I see that 

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, I have the same/similar issue.

The global update task gets stuck after 53% or 71% (I terminate the task after an hour, also tried two hours).

It worked the last time at 22nd of April.

I also tried without proxy, but that did not help.

My KSC always uses s13.upd.kaspersky.com (another KSC has the same issue, this one uses s15 and s09)….

Is it possible that the new update signatures at KES11.3 cause these issues?

I have KSC11.0.0.1131b, I have KES11.3 Plugin installed.

I got it to work (with and without proxy), but the task runs now for at least two hours (before it took about 30 min., definitely less than an hour!).

Sometimes, the task finishes with “but not all components were updated”.

Is this normal?

• 1 month later...

Seniors I need help. Did the Offline Update work successfully? I am trying to update Kaspersky Security for Virtualization Light Agent 5.0 (SVM) but error 'Functional failure: Required files missing from the update source'. 

Point to consider

1. I am updating Kaspersky Security Center for first time. Default updates date to 27-4-2018.

2. When 'Download Updates to Repository' task is run it completes with statement 'Not Every Component is Update'.

3. I am using Kaspersky Update Utility latest version to download Light Agent 5.0.52 updates. (Download Differentiated updates option is disabled)

Am I missing something?

I tried everything mentioned (clear update repository, delete an recreate global update task again, …), but nothing helped (update task ran for hours, almost every time “not all components were updated”.

I ended up in updating mit KSC to v12 and that solved the issue.

KES11.3 uses another (new) update mechanism, which (I guess) KSC also needs to support.

• 3 years later...

HEllo!

Even in 2023, I am facing the same problem and have tried all the recommended solutions, but none help me. The strange thing is that it works fine on some servers while on others, the same updates that I downladed did not work, and also components are missing from the repository.

I am hoping that anyone out there may have found a solution to this problem.

Details MAY BE REQUIRED:
I am using KSC 14 and KES 11.9 and running task by making the update source a network or local folder

On 4/28/2020 at 4:45 PM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Kamall93, @VahagnBadalyan, @HieuDinh, @ak01, @tjacobs 

Please raise the issue directly with Kaspersky Technical Team via your Kaspersky Company account

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello, @Flood and Flood's wife

Did you get any solutions from the TS that may be beneficial for us? Kindly share them here; your contribution would be appreciated.

THANKS

1 hour ago, muhammad.moin said:
  1. Did you get any solutions from the TS that may be beneficial for us? 

Hello @muhammad.moin

Welcome back!

1. We're not looking for *soloutions*, we simply suggested to everybody impacted by the issue, to be *proactive* raise the issue directly with Kaspersky Technical Team via your Kaspersky Company account, has that been done ? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @muhammad.moin

Welcome back!

1. We're not looking for *soloutions*, we simply suggested to everybody impacted by the issue, to be *proactive* raise the issue directly with Kaspersky Technical Team via your Kaspersky Company account, has that been done ? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Okie Thank for the update. But in our case, we are helpless because we can't share any screenshots or logs with the Kaspersky support team due to company policy.