Facing the most frustrating and weird issue with Steam once I started using Security cloud. Steam will not work online / connect to servers unless Kaspersky Security cloud remains installed.

HI everyone facing the weirdest issue I have faced. I have Kaspersky Security cloud It causes issues for me in steam like during remote sharing/steam link to tv , However the weird issue is If I uninstall or remove Kaspersky completely Steam will always be in offline mode and will not connect to the internet If I install kaspersky security cloud back then steam will start working in online mode I have tried installing and uninstalling steam this issue seems like a major problem. I have clean removed Security cloud using Kaspersky removal tool as well.

I did not face this issue with Kaspersky total security or anything but its mainly with security cloud I tried installing total security and then also steam will not work I had to install back security cloud to get it working again in online mode which is frustrating that I am dependent on kaspersky for another program to connect to the internet when everything was working properly until I started using Kaspersky security cloud. Seems extremely weird.

adsds.jpg

Hello @SlizerTheChosen

Welcome back!

Read before you create a new topic! by Danila T.

Please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn