Email on purchasing Kaspersky

Please advise what the problem is for theis second email not showing up.  Without it I can't access the My Kaspersky that is apparently generated on making a payment.  This purchase was done on the website.  Please advise urgently

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Francois2023 said:

I have been waiting for a second email on purchasing Kaspersky.  No use in trying to contact customer service linkThere is no service.  

1 hour ago, Francois2023 said:

Please advise what the problem is for the second email not showing up.  Without it I can't access the My Kaspersky that is apparently generated on making a payment.  This purchase was done on the website. 

Please advise urgently

Hello @Francois2023

Welcome!

1. Please explain if there's an error when (you) try to contact Kaspersky Customer Service - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts
  2. Which Kaspersky software was purchased? Your topic is in Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) section; for KIS, the *related* documentation says: "Normally, the e-mail message with the activation code for Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac, Kaspersky Anti-Virus, and Kaspersky Total Security is delivered within an hour. If you did not receive the message, check your Spam or Junk email folders in case it was moved automatically there by mistake. If you still cannot locate the message with an activation code or if you have entered a wrong e-mail address, contact us or our retail partners."
  3. For Kaspersky's *new* software there are two emails (see below) & they normally come within one minute of each other. 
  4. The first email is the receipt. 
  5. The second email has the link to (your) MyKaspersky account: 
  6. Only Kaspersky Customer Service can help, they have access to your private information, the Kaspersky Community does not, on the support page, select Email OR Chat, then fill in the template as shown in the image - include: 
  • The date of the purchase and order number from the confirmation e-mail
  • Your full name and the e-mail address that you have used for the purchase
  • image.thumb.png.734ae8158031a587f1d6ccfe2fbc1eed.png

image.thumb.jpeg.355ceb922d1c93cc154db8674908df5d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.99badd3130363fb9cac1a60984397361.jpeg

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar