Defender blocks Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware

Hi everyone, I'm sorry for this silly question (I'm a complete newbie).

I installed Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware. After a while, Win Defender noted: "For security reasons, the administrator does not allow you to access the content from C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool for Home 6.4\kl_service.exe" Defender's options are OK or UNLOCK. Is that regular? What should I do?

Many thanks in advance.

23 minutes ago, harlan4096 said:

Probably this is the reason You are getting that warning about KART...

I see. So, what should I do? Should I create a special exception for KART? Can you describe what I should do? Thanks in advance.

Nothing... I created an exception in Win Defender for kl_service.exe. Nevertheless, I still receive notification that "For security reasons, the administrator does not allow you to access the content from C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool for Home 6.4\kl_service.exe". Again, Defender's options are OK or UNBLOCK, and I clic on UNBLOCK, but this seems useless: after few seconds I receive a new notification of the block.

So, in sum: creating an exception for kl_service.exe doesn't work, nor the UNBLOCK option can't help.

The Security Registry of DefenderUI (the app I use to easily setup Win Defender) says:

ID: 9E6C4E1F-7D60-472F-BA1A-A39EF669E4B2
     Ora rilevamento: 2023-10-02T23:54:35.028Z
     Utente: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
     Percorso: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool for Home 6.4\kl_service.exe
     Nome processo: C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe

So it seems that lsass won't accept Kaspersky in any way! Is it possible that Win Defender and KART can't coexist together? Is that somehow a recent "political" issue? Why the exception I created for kl_service.exe nor the UNBLOCK command solved this deadlock?