Copying/Exporting settings for Safe Money Site Entries [Solved][Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

When moving to a new computer, the settings can be exported from the old and imported to the new. However, that doesn’t cxport Safe Money sites. This has been the situation for years, as far as I can tell.

Have I overlooked something?

Hi Flood,

Thanks for the super quick response. You are absolutely right - when I checked Safe Money again, all the sites had appeared. I’m sure they weren’t there yesterday after the import, but the machine has been restarted since then.

The video threw me at first - no sound, and it seemed to show that nothing wasbeing restored or imported, until I twigged that there was nothing to export, either!

Thanks again for your help.

DeWrek

Hello @DeWrek,

You’re most welcome☺ !

• Sorry about no sound, I don’t speak enough languages to cater for most of the community😉.
  • To translate the video in words, starts showing a site (PayPal), in Safe Money, Kaspersky settings are exported, Kaspersky settings are reset to default, Safe Money shows no sites configured, original Kaspersky settings file imported, shows site (PayPal) that was in Safe Money is restored. 
  • I’ll be mindful, for any future movies & add a text version as well, thank you for the headsup👌

Flood🐳

Hi Flood,

My apologies, I am being far too critical, especially as you are trying to help others like me. It’s my fault for (a) not checking Safe Money after a restart, and (b) not looking at your video closely enough.

So thanks again for your help and for being willing to help others, and keep up the good work (despite peole like me!).

My apologies once again,

DeWrek

Hello @DeWrek,

Thank you for being kind🤗

No apology needed at all, I didn’t take the remarks as criticism, they’re perfectly valid.

The most important thing is, the issue you raised is resolved and Topic not only helped you, it may help others who have the similar question(s), all good☺ !

Stay well!

Flood🐳