connecting to wrong country

dpaus

Hi There,

I’m premium subscriber and i’ve premium KPVPN. I’m in Australia. when i try to connect to Argentina  KPVPN connects me to new York instead of Argentina. How can i connect to Argentina instead of New York?

Thanks.

I’m premium subscriber and I've premium KVPN. I’m in Australia. when i try to connect to Argentina  KVPN connects me to new York instead of Argentina. How can i connect to Argentina instead of New York?

Hello @dpaus

Welcome!

Confirmed!

1. Please Read before you create a new topic → confirm the version & patch(x), (x) = letter, of the installed VPN? 
  2. Does the same issue happen if you select other remote virtual servers? 
  3. Try disconnecting the VPN connection and trying again after 20 seconds, maybe you will be connected to an exit point that is recognized correctly.
  4. If the issue persists, log a case with Kaspersky support, either via Chat or Email, fill in Application malfunction, Other template. Support may request Logs, Traces & other Data, they will guide you. Also, it may help them if you provide a video of the issue. 
  • If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋