Cancel subscription

1 hour ago, VGR said:

I am unable to find a place in my account to cancel my subscription to Kaspersky which is now Ultra AV. Can anyone provide assistance?

Hello @VGR

Welcome!

Read: UAV How do I cancel my subscription? - UAV support contact is: https://support.ultrasecureav.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

To log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service  - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts , they have access to (your) subscription & private information, for privacy reasons, the Kaspersky Community doesn't  -> on the support page, select either Email or Chat, then fill in the template as shown; note - to fill in the template please select (your) software & include a *detailed history*:   

image.thumb.png.9e7f9a8f7930a2f71759a756cf9642d9.png

• *Also - IF using Chat - *before* ending the chat -> ask the operator to email (you) a copy of the chat transcript - otherwise (you'll) have no record of the chat      

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

6 minutes ago, Confused0328 said:
  1. My computer isn't even ALLOWING ME to go to the website for UltraAV!!!
  2. I tried clicking the link through the email i received, through internet search, etc. It just keeps telling me it won't load the page. 

Hello @Confused0328

Welcome!

1. Try another browser or try running the browser in Private/Incognito mode
  2. UAV support contact is: https://support.ultrasecureav.com/hc/en-us/requests/newimage.thumb.png.90fbf5c4c962dc3011adcc8937073beb.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

I want my money back. Where are my programs, all are removed from me downloading.

ultra av is garbage and doesn't work, can't log in, took hours to uninstall, side installed without my permission.

I was willing to use VPN to get updates and give the finger to the government that can't tell me what to do, Kaspersky screwed that up why?

GIVE ME MY REFUND!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bane said:

I want my money back. Where are my programs, all are removed from me downloading.

ultra av is garbage and doesn't work, can't log in, took hours to uninstall, side installed without my permission.

I was willing to use VPN to get updates and give the finger to the government that can't tell me what to do, Kaspersky screwed that up why?

GIVE ME MY REFUND!

Hello @Bane

Welcome!

To date we have not heard much chatter about successful refunds - but - you're certainly able to make the request. 

The Kaspersky Community cannot facilitate this for (you), for your own privacy & security, your information is not available to the Community. 

From Ultra: How can I get a refund? "If you purchased your subscription with Kaspersky before the transition started, we are unable to issue a refund as your purchase was not made with us."

From Kaspersky: How to request a refund?:

In case you purchased the subscription via the Kaspersky website or My Kaspersky, contact Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - select Email & fill in the template as shown below || Note, please select the Kaspersky software (you) had or have:                                                                    image.thumb.png.dfcfb74a72b006552f82aa02c4efebd4.png

Please provide the following information:

• The date of the purchase
  • Your full name
  • The email address that you have used for the purchase
  • Order number from the confirmation email. 

If you made your purchase via a different Kaspersky partner, contact them directly.

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

Kaspersky took my money not ultra av. Ultra av costs $3.99, and this is what you guys thought was acceptable, with no warning, no email, really! This is how all your customers will be treated, this won't go over well. This is bad business!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1