Can i use my Kaspersky internet security( 1 User 3 Devices) subscription on my mobile phone even though i have used it on 3 PC'S already

I just recently got the Kaspersky internet security (1user 3decive) subscription. I have already added three computers to the subscription already making (3 devices). On just trying to make use of the Kaspersky app on my phone I noticed I was also able to use the activation code on my mobile device as well  (Making this a 4th device), does this mean I can also use the subscription on my phone even though I have already used it on three other laptops (3 devices).

I hope activating this on my phone doesn't automatically disable the subscription on any of the other devices.

I will really  appreciate an answer on this ..Thank you 

Hello @seyitaiwo12,

Welcome!

(ioo), logically no, however, Community members have no access to your private license information, log a case with Kaspersky consumer support, either via Chat or Email, select Activation & License issues, Other template. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. Also, it may help them if you provide images & or a video of the issue. 

• If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋