Bluetooth connections blocked

I install Kaspersky Kids today on a new device.  My child needs me to sign in every time he wants to connect headphones.  This was not an issue on any of the other devices we have used the app. Any suggestions for settings to change? Thanks.

4 hours ago, ThorneyBock said:

1. Samsung S22Ultra, premium Kaspersky Safe Kids, installed today. 

5 hours ago, ThorneyBock said:
  • I install Kaspersky Kids today on a new device. 
  • 2. Bluetooth connections blocked, my child needs me to sign in every time he wants to connect headphones. 
  • This was not an issue on any of the other devices we have used the app.
  • Any suggestions for settings to change? 

Hello @ThorneyBock

Welcome!

1. Please share the One UI & Android OS versions -> open the phone Settings app, select the Search icon and type Software information, select Software information, select Software information *again*  -> the One UI & Android version will be displayed? 
  2. So Bluetooth communications between the Samsung S22Ultra & the paired device work normally - it's *only* when (your) son plugs in earphones, then he's presented with the screen shown in the image & *after* (you) authenticate - he can use the earphones - is that correct?                                       image.thumb.jpeg.7ae12d69135bf0058479d735e2ea393d.jpeg
  3. & (your) son's KSK profile has not been changed before moving to the Samsung S22Ultra?
  • IF the answer to both is YES, it's not normal
  • It sounds as if, during install - a KSK permission has not been applied & or possibly was applied & reverted -> in phone Permissions Manager - what's the KSK status? 
  • The only place we can find anything even remotely headphone related is in Google Assistant, *we don't believe this is the answer but, in (your) son's KSK profile, what is the status of Google Assistant? 
  • Also, as recommended, the following should have a Forbidden status - Application manager -> Settings & in Application categories -> Unknown. 
  • We'd recommend the following steps:
  1. Uninstall KSK.
  2. At the completion of the uninstall - power the Samsung OFF - leave it OFF for at least 3 minutes. 
  3. Power ON. 
  4. Go to Google Play Store & download KSK. 
  5. Install KSK, carefully check *all* permissions are granted, including KNOX, refer: Kaspersky Safe Kids for Android, Configure the app for your child.
  6. Setup pairing again on the Samsung, plug in the headphones & check the result, do the headphones work *without* KSK, parental authentication? 
  7. IF the answer is NO, log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown in the image; please include a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you:  image.thumb.png.dac21a1b0f42fd51f1d35081f0153b0d.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

@Flood and Flood's wife Thank you for your help. 

His phone is one UI 6.0 and Android 14.

I uninstalled Kaspersky, turned off, waited reinstalled. Ensured all permissions were granted as per the steps and guide.

Unknown apps are forbidden. 

Google assistant is not set up on his phone.

The permission screen, as screenshot above, still comes up when he tries to pair anything with Bluetooth  - it's not a headphone issue, it's and Bluetooth connection issue - and when he tries to add a wifi account. 

The wifi and Bluetooth connections work of they have been added but he can not access the screens to add more.

We have several other devices with Kaspersky Safe kids and this isn't an issue.

16 minutes ago, ThorneyBock said:
  • We have several other devices with Kaspersky Safe kids and this isn't an issue
  • Bluetooth connections blocked -> My child needs me to sign in every time he wants to connect headphones.
  • The permission screen, as screenshot above, still comes up when he tries to pair anything with Bluetooth  - it's not a headphone issue, it's and Bluetooth connection issue - and when he tries to add a wifi account. 

Hello @ThorneyBock

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back & the information!

1. The "other" devices, what are they; post back the OS version & build of each device
  2. Are those "other" devices - also used by (your) son, with the same KSK profile configured for him OR are there *other* KSK child profiles? 
  3. Which steps does (your) son take to add a wifi account - from the very first swipe OR tap, which screens does he access OR attempt to access? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋